Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Snow
Lilith

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Snow » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:14 am

I wonder who is this Premium girl.

In the meanwhile, Rei.
SPOILER: Show
Fuyutsuki did nothing wrong.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:14 am

Asuka

Asuka/Shinji

Group
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:41 am

2.0  SPOILER: Show

Picnic  SPOILER: Show

Studying  SPOILER: Show

Asuka & Shinji  SPOILER: Show

C.T.1290
Zeruel
Zeruel

Postby C.T.1290 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:03 pm

Joseki wrote:
Asuka & Shinji  SPOILER: Show

silvermoonlight wrote:Asuka/Shinji

It's nice to see Asuka and Shinji get along like that. Why couldn't they just resolve their problems and be like this more often!?
Group

Mari teasing Asuka as usual I see.
“This is the way”-The Mandalorian

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:43 pm

What are aninmals? If you have been around for a bit, you may have heard of them before. But what exactly ARE aninals? It's simple: aninmals are little people just like you or me. Over twenty different types of animnals have been discovered so far. Here is the most common ones that you can find:

Stabhorse

Ridiculousbirb

Aninmal KINGDOM

VENGEANCE
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Valikdu
Adam

Postby Valikdu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:21 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:Asuka

RULES OF NATURE!!
Maker of large-scale Dwarf Fortress modifications.

August 13 update: Desolation 1.5 - Attack on Urist!

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:01 am

Casual Kaworu  SPOILER: Show

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:07 am

View Original PostEl Squibbonator wrote:
Aninmal KINGDOM

I love this one as I had not considered the animals an LCL.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:00 am

I was strolling on the moon one day  SPOILER: Show

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:21 am

Probably the closest thing we'll get to chibi Q Misato. (Except the first one.)

I'll use the term coined by Ray (As much as he hates what I'm about to ask for.) I demand 40 year old fan service; cause god damn it if you look even more attractive as a 40 year old than your 28 year old self, you deserve all the love you can get! (You should know who I'm referring to.)

P.S. Take it easy, it's my first post on this site.
My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:48 pm

(EDITED)

Who said I was kink shaming? At least my name doesn't sound like the name of one of the characters of Evangelion.I'm only joking please don't kill me

By the way what did you think of the pictures

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:34 pm

Misato, Asuka, Kaji  SPOILER: Show

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:24 pm

Nice photo. But you don't like chibi cellulite? Or is that joke old?

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:06 pm

I think it's adorable seeing 'Doomface' Misato as an adorable chibi. It really takes the edge off of a really horrifying twist on a beloved character.

Is the Misato Art you linked part of KAntai collection or other mobile game tie-in? Because I recall seeing something similar on this site once.

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:10 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:I think it's adorable seeing 'Doomface' Misato as an adorable chibi. It really takes the edge off of a really horrifying twist on a beloved character.

Is the Misato Art you linked part of KAntai collection or other mobile game tie-in? Because I recall seeing something similar on this site once.

I found them in a mobile game website, not sure what it was.

As for horrifying, I'd say heartbreaking would be a more accurate word to describe her change from 2.0 to 3.0. It shows that even the most lighthearted people can become embittered and distant. I could sort of understand what they tried to do with her in Q. But then again Q Misato's not for everyone I guess. (Knowing Anno, he'd find a way to make the viewer want to reach through the screen and give her a hug.)

Here's something I'd like to see personally: Adult Shinji and Asuka with Q Misato.

KRandMJ
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby KRandMJ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:41 am

we need more Misato/Kaji pics

Also (unrelated) does anyone know what this is?
http://evangelion.co.jp/sp/
EvaGeeks is a nightmare to navigate, still good tho.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:58 pm

View Original PostKRandMJ wrote:Also (unrelated) does anyone know what this is?
http://evangelion.co.jp/sp/

Check this.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:28 pm

Kaji/Misato

Misato

Group

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:38 pm

I've long wondered why Kaji and Misato's child in that picture looks so like Shinji...
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:44 pm

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:I've long wondered why Kaji and Misato's child in that picture looks so like Shinji...

I always assumed it was the artist's take on an alternative universe where Shinji was sent to be with them rather than his aunt after Yui vanished. ^_^
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Old Stickies”