Your Stupidest Eva Interpretations

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Cybermat47
Lilith

Your Stupidest Eva Interpretations

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:34 pm

Asuka's Mother's name is Kyoko Zeppelin Soryu. Zeppelin is a German company that makes airships, which are extremely large - thus, it is clear that Hideaki Anno wanted us to think of Kyoko as a large woman. However, when we see her in Asuka's flashbacks, she's quite thin.

It's obvious that Kyoko's appetite, as well as her maternal side, were trapped in Eva 02 - this explains why Eva 02 isn't as thin in End of Evangelion, after Kyoko's soul has awakened more.

But that's just a part of Anno's brilliance. Let's look at some facts.

- Stupid people think that overweight people are greedy.
- Stupid people also think that Jews are greedy.
- Gendo Ikari has a Jewish symbol, the Tree of Sephiroth on the ceiling of his office.
- Gendo is a stupid person.

The Tree of Sephiroth is there to remind Gendo of Kyoko. Therefore, the greatest secret of NGE is revealed - Gendo and Kyoko were lovers.

Shinji and Asuka are brother and sister.

Now, look at what this shows us.

There are three female characters who can be seen as love interests for Shinji:

- Rei, a clone of his Mother.
- Misato, his main Mother figure.
- Asuka, who I have just 100% proved is Shinji's sister.

The true meaning behind Evangelion, then, is at last revealed: incest is okay.

I lost some braincells thinking this garbage up.
"I have to count my blessings, I have to learn my lessons, my fate is in the balance, I must go on believing!"
- Fate by Shirō Sagisu

OtherNigel
Embryo

Re: Your Stupidest Eva Interpretations

•      
  •      

Postby OtherNigel » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:06 am

Eva is just about the Jewish New World Order.
(Not lying, I heard that on 4chan once, on /pol/)

silvermoonlight
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:13 am

That Asuka at the end of Evangelion is in fact Misato and Asuka merged to one person due to Asuka's eye looking brown (I brought this fan theory for the longest time until I realized how flawed it is)
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Reichu
Space-Time Teratoma
Space-Time Teratoma

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:50 am

I took a long time to come round to the idea that it's a piece of Rei inside Eva-00 and not Naoko. :sweatdrop:

Kaworu secretly being a girl brings me so much joy I don't care how stupid it is.
Crying Man
(Or, How Dr. Katsuragi Found God): Read at AO3 & Discuss Here.
Status: First Draft. Chapter 10: Idle Hands released 5/24/2017.

"Fighting idiocy is like fighting a hydra. Cut off one head, two more grow back and need to tell you their uninformed opinion." - PeeJee, Something*Positive

Joseki
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:42 am

I had a stupid theory on Asuka based on my inability to distinguish the plugsuit she wear in 2.0 from the patched one in 3.0. :facepalm:
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

TheCarkolum
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby TheCarkolum » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:11 pm

I've always thought (until relatively recently) that the 400% synchronization rate is because there were 4 souls merged: Yui's, EVA's, Shinji's and Zeruel's. Why Zeruel? Because EVA 01 had absorbed his paper arm and a fragment of his soul were in this moment within the EVA. Sounds cool, right? :w00t: :w00t: But, since EVA has no soul, my theory was debunked eventually xDD
“The tragedy of growing old is not that one is old but that one is young.” - Oscar Wilde

"Remember kids, a smart man knows when it's time to RUN LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!!"

silvermoonlight
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:47 pm

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:It's obvious that Kyoko's appetite, as well as her maternal side, were trapped in Eva 02 - this explains why Eva 02 isn't as thin in End of Evangelion, after Kyoko's soul has awakened more.

This one made of laugh because I could just picture some idiot going to Asuka your momma is so fat and then unit 02's fist suddenly smashing down on the gang way and sending them flying. :hitthetable:
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:27 am

Mari is an actual, miniature, self-sustaining Evangelion unit. This is why she likes LCL so much. She sees the act of entering and piloting another Eva unit as something far more deviant and sexual than even Matt Greenfield's wildest interpretations of the franchise.
The Sequels to Emmanuel God With Us
I AM
Part 1 | Part 2
Coming 2016
Watch Announcement Here

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:28 pm

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:Mari is an actual, miniature, self-sustaining Evangelion unit. This is why she likes LCL so much. She sees the act of entering and piloting another Eva unit as something far more deviant and sexual than even Matt Greenfield's wildest interpretations of the franchise.

Chuckman says: This is now canon.

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”