Evangelion VR game BD

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

Evangelion VR game BD

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Just saw the video for this, I don't know if anyone was previously talking about it:

EVANGELION 'Evangelion VR The Soul' s Promotion Movie

The Eva movements in battle are pretty muted and clunky, but otherwise, this looks fantastic. The environments are large, Zeriuel is intimidating, and dat chain gun...

( oh btw, POV is Unit-00, don't let the purple cockpit fool you like it did me. )
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Re: Evangelion VR game BD

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:22 pm

POV starts as Unit-00, but that's definitely Unit-01's POV with the chain gun.

Eva needs an AAA game. If we must explore the fourteen year gap, do it in a video game.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”