Tell Me Your Dreams!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

TheCarkolum
Tunniel
Tunniel

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams!

Postby TheCarkolum » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:32 pm

I just have had one last night. in a Post-Post-Post-EoE, everybody has gone to normal again, everyone was alive. Suzuhara, Rei, Asuka, Mari, Kensuke, Shinji and Hikari were a group of friends. Gradually, Rei had become a normal girl (Idk, maybe 20 years have passed, so...), although she was a bit shy sometimes... NERV has dissapeared, but still there was one "operative" EVA to be used in some emergency case. The problem is that EVA was very slow, and that EVA could be synchronized only with Rei.

So, in a normal day, a point is found in the sky... There's an angel. Everybody starts to freak out, because they thought that all the threats had gone forever, but no. Desperately, Rei pilots the EVA but the EVA can't barely move, so the Angel starts to break parts of the EVA apart. So, Rei has to blow the EVA up. Yes, she has to sacrifice herself, again. Rei dies, everybody cries and Shinji goes into a deppresion, because he had had sex with Rei or some shit I don't remember.

So yeah, it was very deppresing...
“The tragedy of growing old is not that one is old but that one is young.” - Oscar Wilde

"Remember kids, a smart man knows when it's time to RUN LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!!"

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams!

Postby Ray » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:29 pm

You ever have that dream where you're peeing and no matter how much you pee you can't stop peeing and then the toilet overflows and then you keep peeing and then the Pee goes up to your ankles. And then you wake up and have to rush to the bathroom really bad and as you're doing the deed you're worried you might still be dreaming?

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”