Who's your favorite angel?

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Joy Evangelion
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Re: Who's your favorite angel?

•      
  •      

Postby Joy Evangelion » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:15 pm

View Original PostNemZ wrote:Matarael should get a mulligan, poor guy.

Atleast they didn't squash him with a giant newspaper....

My top spot goes to Armisael .
Last edited by Joy Evangelion on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I used to work in a factory and I was really happy because I could daydream all day -- I.C.
And thanks to EVA, I've started like myself and that has made me very happy. Mr. Anno, please keep working on EVA a lot more.
and thank you so much for everything!!

Cobadome
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Cobadome » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:09 am

my favorite is sachiel because he is the first (i know its the third). And i so much like his head or mask find the design awesome :tongue:

Beetletoes
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Beetletoes » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:40 am

Obviously everyone's favorite waifu.

Snow
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Snow » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:53 pm

Zeruel. A terrifying monster with extremely tough armour.
Fuyutsuki did nothing wrong.

Magneto
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Magneto » Sun May 14, 2017 6:41 pm

This should be a very repeated comment, but ...

Well, who would it be? , Ramiel of course! , No one has a chance against the geometric anomaly. I did a seemingly unsuccessful topic about it not long ago, I wanted to say here what I did not say there:

So imposing when it arrives, remember that you come from watching frustrating fights against Sachiel and Shamchel, Ramiel arrives and says '' I will not be that easy. ''

That laser cannon

I like the scene that they test the power of Ramiel, that sound when it explodes the
Self-propelled mortar is so cool.

I also like the tension involved in this episode, the Nerv staff organizing a strategy while Ramiel is quiet up there penetrating Geofront with his stylized drill.

I like the moment he's going to get ready to shoot and there's a sparkle and 'Bam' in his face !! , Do not be concerned if the Nerv staff do not have time to prepare your attack.

His death is so frustrating, Ramiel should have two episodes dedicated him! (Outburst)

We can think that as a tribute he stayed there for 3 episodes being dismantled, showing just how memorable he was for this show.
Now known as "The Flying Fortress"

momskisses
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby momskisses » Tue May 16, 2017 5:46 pm

I've constantly flip-flopped on my pick with others just to out-hipster them but if I'm honest with myself I have to admit Ramiel is the dopest, if only just from an aesthetic standpoint alone. I mean it's a floating, translucent geoprisma thing with a laser and damn drill weiner, c'mon son. Leliel is pretty close but I think that's because I feel like it's an alt-version of Ramiel, like the whereas the former had physical defense and offense, Leliel wasn't even on the dang football field, he was playin crypto-football.

TheCarkolum
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby TheCarkolum » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Arael or Armisael. I feel almost fascination by these two.

Arael is unreachable. You can't do anything against it. But he can reach you - and screw your mind! Besides, his appearance is cool, really cool. If he were close to you maybe would be a minor threat, but whatever.

Armisael. This is the sh*t. You can reach it, but so what? He will penetrate you and invade your mind/body. His appearance is simple, very simple. But with that appearance he doesn't have any weak spots. I love him/her/it.
Last edited by TheCarkolum on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The tragedy of growing old is not that one is old but that one is young.” - Oscar Wilde

"Remember kids, a smart man knows when it's time to RUN LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!!"

Magneto
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Magneto » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:34 pm

View Original PostTheCarkolum wrote:Arael or Armisael. I feel almost fascination by these two.

Arael is unreachable. You can't do anything against it. But he can reach you - and screw your mind! Besides, his appearance is cool, really cool. If he were close to you maybe would be a minor threat, but whatever.

Arael is also cool, that is, he creates a suspense, even though he is not the first angel in the "inaccessible" orbit, the way he is defeated is more epic, had the privilege of being hit by the longinus spear.
Now known as "The Flying Fortress"

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”