Favorite/Least Favorite Angel and Why

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

TheCarkolum
Tunniel
Tunniel

Re: Who's your favorite angel?

•      
  •      

Postby TheCarkolum » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Arael or Armisael. I feel almost fascination by these two.

Arael is unreachable. You can't do anything against it. But he can reach you - and screw your mind! Besides, his appearance is cool, really cool. If he were close to you maybe would be a minor threat, but whatever.

Armisael. This is the sh*t. You can reach it, but so what? He will penetrate you and invade your mind/body. His appearance is simple, very simple. But with that appearance he doesn't have any weak spots. I love him/her/it.
Last edited by TheCarkolum on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The tragedy of growing old is not that one is old but that one is young.” - Oscar Wilde

"Remember kids, a smart man knows when it's time to RUN LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!!"

Magneto
Embryo

Re: Who's your favorite angel?

•      
  •      

Postby Magneto » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:34 pm

View Original PostTheCarkolum wrote:Arael or Armisael. I feel almost fascination by these two.

Arael is unreachable. You can't do anything against it. But he can reach you - and screw your mind! Besides, his appearance is cool, really cool. If he were close to you maybe would be a minor threat, but whatever.

Arael is also cool, that is, he creates a suspense, even though he is not the first angel in the "inaccessible" orbit, the way he is defeated is more epic, had the privilege of being hit by the longinus spear.
Now known as "The Flying Fortress"

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”