Dreams about Evangelion...

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

000TragicSolitude000
Embryo

Re: Dreams about Evangelion...

•      
  •      

Postby 000TragicSolitude000 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:03 pm

I dreamed about wandering alone through the devastated world in 3.33, but snowy (like in 'Until You Come To Me'). I don't even know how long it lasted. Along the way, I saw brief glimpses of Rei, who would then disappear. I saw multiple MP-Evas and another unit that I can't recall all laying at random places, looking damaged and cut up. It ended.

There was also one where I adopted Pen Pen.

vvexpyke
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby vvexpyke » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:06 pm

had a dream last night where everything was the same except the Evas were huge recreations of characters from King of the Hill

RadicalRandy
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby RadicalRandy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:07 am

View Original Postvvexpyke wrote:had a dream last night where everything was the same except the Evas were huge recreations of characters from King of the Hill

Got-dangit Shinji!
"Thunder Cross Split Attack!" - Dire
"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe." - Shmango Fett

https://www.fanfiction.net/~misterradical

SoryuUberAlles
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby SoryuUberAlles » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:58 am

So was it more of a 'BWAAAH!' dream or a 'Macdaddy of Heimlich Country' dream?
"You're just turning this into a mixture of gibberish and fan service! That's not the Evangelion I know!" - An Asuka, one of many.

C.T.1290
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby C.T.1290 » Tue May 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Last night, I had a dream that I was at someone's place and Evangelion 3.33 was on. The scenes were played out a bit differently though. Not sure how to explain it, but let's say it was different.
Craab People, Craab People. Taste like crab, talk like people. Craab People, Craab People.

The Divine Emperor
Embryo
Location: A wild weird clime that lieth, sublime, out of Space, out of Time

•      
  •      

Postby The Divine Emperor » Mon May 15, 2017 12:11 pm

I have had two to my memory, both quite vivid. One involved a blue-armored Eva with a pair of prehensile, multi-plated appendages attached to the back of its head (rather like braids); after it consumed an Angel's S2 engine, these coiled up above its head, forming a glowing azure halo due to an energy field suspended between the two.

The other consisted mainly of Asuka's experiences in an early-twentieth-century New England sanatorium. I suppressed most of my memories of that one.
We lie to ourselves every day, we know it, and we can’t do anything about it. We get along with other people by humoring their delusions. When we don’t, they hate us, and we are alone.

...Wendy Smith

jcmoorehead
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Fri May 19, 2017 2:27 am

Had a weird one last night, even had its own soundtrack. (Firebird Suite, which I only know of because it's used at the opening/intro track for a Yes concert I've been listening to)

So Asuka/Shinji/Rei were in this giant underground chamber but for some reason had to split up. Asuka went one way and I think had to pilot and Shinji/Rei went the other. Around the time Asuka/Shinji confessed their feelings for one another (It's me, of course they did :tongue: )

Most of it seemed to center around Asuka having to fight off some sort of creatures as hell was breaking lose around her. Whilst Shinji/Rei had to work in another cave system luring this giant creature around to a series of rocks that it'd destroy. Once all of them were gone it released a large quantity of LCL into the chamber. I think Rei/Shinji were safe but it was uncertain for Asuka who had to keep fighting.

Unfortunately that was where it ended.

TheCarkolum
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby TheCarkolum » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:51 pm

I've actually had a lot. Still do. But I don't know, I remember just weird flashes. For example, me being in the strange chamber where in the roof there is a tree of life. You know, where Gendo and Fuyutsuki do... stuff (dunno what is this room for, somebody explain to me pls). Another one has to do with very strange angels. Reeeealy psychedelic ones. Another recurrent one is about the EVA-01 destroying crap in a huge wasteland. Idk man, my mind is a trip.
“The tragedy of growing old is not that one is old but that one is young.” - Oscar Wilde

"Remember kids, a smart man knows when it's time to RUN LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!!"

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”