- Remove Ryan Reynolds & Parker Posey completely.
- Have it be a more serious team up movie with Blade & Abigail tracking the resurrected Dracula.
- Keep the Dracula design exactly but get a better actor with better sword fighting ability or get a better fight choreographer, it's fucking embarrassing how bad the Blade 3 sword fight sucks compared to the final sword fight of the 1st film.Godzilla (2014)
- Remove Aaron Taylor Johnson (who I am among the few who thought was decent in the film), remove their kid & have Olsen take over his role as the bomb tech child of Cranston's character.
- Show the military attacking the Muto in Las Vegas.
- Let Cranston be injured but not killed and have a good number of scenes with him & Watanabe playing off each other.Star Wars - The Force Awakens
- Make Jakku less Tatooine-lite as the original concept art had.
- No Starkiller base & if it had to remain we get shown The New Republic & what our heroes accomplished after ROTJ so the god damn destruction would mean something.
- Remove the scene of Rey force convincing the Storm trooper to let her go, that was the most severe moment of her being overpowered IMO.Shaft (2000)
- Got a sequel.Friday the 13th (2009)
- Got a sequel.Dceu in General
- Antje Traue cast as Wonder Woman instead of Faora. Yes I know it wasn't possible as getting cast in Mos was the only reason she didn't retire that year but still. She deserves the role way more then Gadot & I say this as someone who thinks Gadot is decent.Man of Steel
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice
- Remove the "mabye" line, instead have Pa saying "your missing the point" and go into clearer detail about fearing that the world reacting badly to Clark's existence could cost more lives then however many Clark can save.
- The tornado scene was much quicker paced & less over dramatic, Clark gets Martha & the little girl to the overpass at the exact same time that Pa gets to his feet outside the car so it doesn't feel like Clark is just standing around doing jack shit, Pa more urgently waves him off & Clark hesitates only for a second & Pa is swept away immediately.
- Remove Church scene & just have Clark surrender to humanity on his own. Or if kept in place have it take place outside & not have the Jesus imagery in the background for people to massively exaggerate the presence of.
- Remove the moment of Clark jumping over the oil truck.
- Make the moment of Clark attempting to punch Zod out of Metropolis in the sky more obvious to the audience so they wouldn't be able to scream "why didn't he take the fight elsewhere".
- Keep this Lex characterization & motive but have him be played by a bald Jeff Goldblum, tone down the twitchy awkwardness & make him a little more charismatic during the Galla & such.
- Give Clark a good number more happy scenes before the senate explosion. A fully positive scene of him saving people (keep the montage tho), Him, Lois & Martha having dinner, that would have added to the Ladies interaction at the end.
- Remove Batman killing during the car chase.
- Make clear that Bruce was unaware of his branding victims getting killed in prison.
- Remove future visions or if not make it more clear in them that Clark is possessed/influenced by something.
- Have Clark try & reason with Bruce again when the 1st dose of Kryptonite wore off only for Bruce to grab another one of the grenades forcing Clark to tackle him.
- Give Doomsday his classic spikes & render the CGI a bit more during the fight (when he first emerged he looked good but the cgi got worse as the film progressed)
- Have the JL cameos soundlessly play during the credits not interrupting the film.
- Gonna bump this thread with a few ideas, if that's alright.
-Wolfgang Reitherman being booted off the director's seat for The Rescuers
. That film had the potential to be very good (it was certainly the studio's most ambitious film in the 70's), but I suspect Reitherman's desire for comedy and silly characters (especially in Robin Hood
) contributed heavily to the film's massive tone problem, and resulted in it being such a middling movie.
Plenty alright, I forgot this fun thread.
IMO The Rescuers is damn good as is (altho I think the sequel is superior), but then I haven't watched it in a decade probably, been meaning to re watch.
I wish Disney had more faith in Tron, and continued with the plans after Legacy. Instead, I hear they're now rebooting it entirely. For shame, Disney. For shame.
Strongly agreed, loved Quorra & the sequel was suppose to follow her character. (can't believe it's been near 7 years since Legacy came out