New FanFic! Ace Combat Evangelion

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

silvermoonlight
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Re: New FanFic! Ace Combat Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed May 17, 2017 12:12 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Story can't hold a candle to Ace Combat, though.

No offence intended but I don't think it fair to say anything like this until this story is full written and though I can't give spoilers as I have spoken to author regarding it I will say that this is not a paste for paste copy of Evangelion 303, there are some very different ideas and themes involved in the concept and its a very different animal.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Wed May 17, 2017 12:19 pm

...I was talking about HAWX, not this fanfic.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

silvermoonlight
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed May 17, 2017 12:24 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:...I was talking about HAWX, not this fanfic.

Oh...sorry about that my mistake.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed May 17, 2017 12:58 pm

amitakartok wrote:Story can't hold a candle to Ace Combat, though.

I would have to agree. I looked up the game at lunch, the plot is a little thin, besides tying into other Clancy games from Ubisoft, Tom Clancy isn't exactly something I would associate planes with, stealth and ground combat, maybe something to do with submarines, but not HAWX. Then again, the only plots that Ubisoft did well were Splinter Cell (at least through the fourth), and most of the Assassin's Creed games (AC4, AC2, and ACB being the standouts).

But again, that 360-firing arc missile (the QAAM I believe) is intriguing, but I don't think that holds a candle to the Nosferatu's ADMM (18 salvos of 12 missiles each), or its spiritual successor in Joint Assault the ODMM.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Wed May 17, 2017 4:06 pm

Damn right it doesn't.

Though if there's one thing I love about that game, it's the XA-20 Razorback. It might look plain for you, but I personally find it sexy as hell. Variable-geometry stealth bomber? Yes, please.

Could be an antagonist plane. Tabris, maybe?
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

DarkBluePhoenix
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu May 25, 2017 1:56 pm

^ Well, you're not wrong, it's like an F-22 and F-14 had a damn baby, which is, well, fucking awesome!

Not sure on if to include it, I'd have to do some serious research on it besides Googleing pictures to see which Angel it would best fit... my gut says Shamshel, but I'm not sure. But I can say two things for sure, I have something very special for Tabris planned (which will be beyond awesome), and that this plane will feature in its ADF-01 configuration as one Angel or another...
SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Thu May 25, 2017 4:05 pm

Sweeeeet. :devil:

Return to “Fanfiction”