Human vs. Angel ATFs

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Magneto
Embryo

Human vs. Angel ATFs

•      
  •      

Postby Magneto » Wed May 10, 2017 5:16 pm

Kaworu says that humans have Fields A.T, so why can not I ever create a hexagonal shield that repels attacks or shoot a ray of particles?

That was a joke, now seriously, I understand what he said, but I think this does not make sense to the angels, think, Field AT = soul wall, this explanation is beautiful to humans, but angels do not Have feelings, have no egos to separate, how would that work for them?

When Kaworu says this seems only a metaphor meant only for humans.
Now known as "The Flying Fortress"

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Re: Kaworu says that humans have Fields A.T, so why can not I ever create a hexagonal shield that repels attacks or shoo

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Wed May 10, 2017 6:13 pm

View Original PostMagneto wrote:angels do not Have feelings, have no egos to separate

The Angels are human beings with souls of their own, and they most certainly have feelings.

BTW: The topic title should be a brief description of the topic, not however much of your post you can fit into the field. I've fixed this, but please don't do it in the future.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Magneto
Embryo

Re: Kaworu says that humans have Fields A.T, so why can not I ever create a hexagonal shield that repels attacks or shoo

•      
  •      

Postby Magneto » Wed May 10, 2017 6:53 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:The Angels are human beings with souls of their own, and they most certainly have feelings.

BTW: The topic title should be a brief description of the topic, not however much of your post you can fit into the field. I've fixed this, but please don't do it in the future.

Is there any evidence of this in the series?

Thanks for correcting the title of my topic.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Re: Human vs. Angel ATFs

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Wed May 10, 2017 6:58 pm

Episode 23, Rei's encounter with Armisael is evidence enough that Angels have feelings.

Misato explains quite clearly the close relationship between Angels and humans in EoE.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Magneto
Embryo

Re: Human vs. Angel ATFs

•      
  •      

Postby Magneto » Sun May 14, 2017 5:53 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:Episode 23, Rei's encounter with Armisael is evidence enough that Angels have feelings.

Misato explains quite clearly the close relationship between Angels and humans in EoE.

My limited understanding saw only meaningless things in the scene of this episode, so I congratulate you.

Is there any further proof that angels have feelings? I find it so scarce only.

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”