[TV] Archer

A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

[TV] Archer

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:05 pm

Well, I didn't notice a thread on this particular show, but considering it's 8th season premieres tonight I thought it might be appropriate to create a thread for all things archer. Just a shame the show's only going to season 10.

My basic reaction to Archer returning (most SFW gif from the show, there are others)
SPOILER: Show

And when an odd perosn asks why I'm watchign what they deem as a glorified cartoon
SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

C.T.1290
Zeruel
Zeruel

Re: Archer [Series]

•      
  •      

Postby C.T.1290 » Wed May 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Man, I love that show. So friggin' funny.
"Lana! Lana!! LANAAA!!!"
"You want to attract ants? That's how you attract ants!"
:tongue:
“This is the way”-The Mandalorian

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu May 04, 2017 5:30 am

"Phrasing."

I used to have the opposite opinion, but Bob's Burgers is better. :tongue:
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu May 04, 2017 9:59 am

View Original PostSachi wrote:I used to have the opposite opinion, but Bob's Burgers is better. :tongue:

I liked that Archer spoofed Bob's Burgers in their season 4 opener, where Archer thinks he's Bob. I will not concede your point that Bob's Burgers is better however, I will say they are equal in hilliarity and antics. :emogendo:
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Return to “Film and Video”