[FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

Re: New FanFic! Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:45 am

Really enjoyed the little one-shot you put out. That last chapter of the main story though, that was heartbreaking! I'm nervously anticipating what is to come.

Nice to see all the little charts and graphs. Really gives the story that little bti mroe depth.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:23 am

Great goodies regarding the sync's ^_^

Oh that one shot that was very funny.

SPOILER: Show
Can't work out after reading if her room is the cave of wonders or a hells pit...
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:06 am

Happy Saturday everyone!

So, I've also been holding onto this one shot for a while. Also I need time to set up the opening of Episode VI for simultaneous release with the final Chapter of Episode V. So please enjoy the ridiculousness that is life in the Katsuragi household. Seeing as the last one shot involved two dildos and a set of anal beads hitting Shinji in the face, this one also promises to be just as hilarious.

Here for your reading pleasure:
Also for your preview pleasure, here are is the final chapter title of Episode V.
    Chapter 12 – Mending Fences
Also, listed here is the opening arc Episode VI, the Kaworu focused chapters.
    Chapter 1 – Ode de Joy
    Chapter 2 – I Am Not the One You Know
    Chapter 3 – Betrayal; Tabris Deceives
In addition, this is basically the one shot in a nutshell... Mari's naked at least twice... well you'll find out why.

The links and status of my saga are below: NGE: Legacy – Table of Contents
Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; In-Process, 11 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Resurgence Arc – Under Construction...
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VIII: Echoes of the Past
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IX: Daybreak
Supplemental Stories – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots; In-Process, 5 of ?? Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 2 of ?? Chapters
Last edited by DarkBluePhoenix on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:02 am

This one shot was really funny I laughed a lot in places :devil: :D

Asuka. "Wunderbar."
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:40 am

Hello all!

The end of Episode V and beginning of Episode VI will be up this Saturday, however, I do have the opening scenes ready here as a teaser...

So, here for your reading pleasure.

Excerpt of Episode V, Chapter 12  SPOILER: Show
Excerpt from Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back – Chapter 12 – Mending Fences
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 12 – Mending Fences
September 28, 2016 – Outside Tokyo–3

"ROOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!"

Unit–01 was still roaring at the sky in agony with Shinji. The ground was shaking wildly from the energy being expended outwards by Unit–01's powerful A.T. Field. The ground was also fracturing under unit–01's feet, causing the rescue teams to hold off from entering the area due to the massive danger.

Shinji was still shouting and crying inside his Entry Plug. "BRING HER BACK!" Shinji cried. "BRING BACK, Rei!"

"Shinji… please…" Misato stammered. "We can't search the area until you calm down."

"I'M NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN!" Shinji shouted. "NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO Rei! WHY DID YOU LET HER DO THAT! WHY, Misato!? WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE!?"

"Shinji… she did it save us all." Maya said worriedly.

"SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE!" Shinji screamed. "SHE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE! TELL ME WHY SHE HAD TO DIE! SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY!"

"She did what she had to do, Shinji." Gendo said.

"YOU DON'T GET TO TALK TO ME!" Shinji roared. "YOU DON'T GET TO PASS THIS OFF LIKE YOU DO ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE! YOU LET HER DIE!"

"Commander, I don't believe you're helping." Fuyutsuki said. "Shinji, if you don't calm down, you'll end up hurting the people you want to protect."

"I DON'T CARE! I ALREADY FAILED AT DOING THAT!" Shinji shouted. "I JUST WATCHED HER DIE, AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

Unit–01's mouth started to glow and its A.T. Field focused in the back of its mouth. The ball of red energy collected and fired a blast straight into the sky, the sky turned blood red and the beam dissolved any clouds it passed through as it reached high into the atmosphere and reached into space. The effects of Shinji's rage were being felt even more on the ground. The ground around Unit–01 had collapsed into a small crater of its own, and everything was vibrating dangerously. Tokyo–3 was in danger of collapsing.

"Shinji, stop!" Maya pleaded. "If you don't calm down, we can't save Asuka or Mari… and we can't search for Rei…"

"Maya…" Misato warned.

"WHAT IS THERE TO LOOK FOR!?" Shinji shouted. "SHE… SHE… BLEW HERSELF UP! I JUST SAW IT, SHE'S GONE AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!"

"Shinji, please…" Misato begged. "If you keep this up, Rei's sacrifice will mean nothing if you destroy the city!"

"I DON'T CARE, I WANT HER BACK!" Shinji shouted. "I WANT MY FRIEND BACK! IT'S NOT FAIR! IT'S NOT FAIR!"

"Shinji!" Maya pleaded. "Please, calm down and get back here… we… we need to treat your injuries, and we need to find Asuka and Mari before it's too late…"

Shinji snapped out of his rage spiral. "Asuka…" Shinji said. "What about Asuka!?"

"She's dying, Shinji!" Maya explained. "Asuka and Mari are dying… we need to save them, now! Please, Shinji… calm down so we can save them… please…"

Shinji's response was silent, with Unit–01 ceasing its destructive red energy blast into the air, and the shaking slowly subsided. Shinji's rage had subsided as well, and now he was worried about Asuka and Mari, as he realized that Rei was beyond help.

"Get them back…" Shinji said weakly. "Please…"

"We, will, Shinji…" Maya said kindly.

"Shinji, get to the nearest elevator for immediate recovery." Misato ordered.

"Understood…" Shinji mumbled as he moved the control yokes unsteadily.

Unit–01 moved slowly towards the nearest Evangelion elevator to be pulled back down into NERV HQ while the rescue teams sped by, looking for everyone who was missing.
–––
It had been several hours since the fight. It took time to find the Evangelions, as they were buried under several inches of dirt released by the destruction of Unit–00. The teams found Asuka first inside Unit–02, which was laying on its back. Unit–02 wasn't badly damaged, but where the tentacles had made contact, there was severe charring and burning to the armor and the flesh of the red Evangelion. After taking the time to lift the Evangelion into a sitting position in order to access the Entry Plug, they were able to recover Asuka. She was covered in her own blood, from several lacerations to her midsection from the sympathetic injuries that matched her Evangelion's own. Asuka was barely conscious when they got her out, and she was muttering to herself incoherently.

"Shinji… Shinji… I love you…" Asuka mumbled. "Shinji… I'm sorry… where are you…" Asuka cried. "Momma… I'm sorry… I wrecked your Evangelion… don't leave me because I broke it… please… tell me how to be with Shinji… momma…"

"Poor girl…" One of the medics said. "Think she'll be ok?"

"Once we get her into the LCL bath, she'll be fine." The other medic said.

"It's just a shame she had to get this injured in the first place." The first medic said sullenly. "I'm really tired of seeing these kids like this…"

"Well, yeah, so am I… but with their jobs, it's kinda unavoidable." The other medic said.

However, it took longer for the recovery teams to find Unit–XP. It had been far more severely damaged by the assault from Armisael. Half destroyed and missing most of the armor covering the biological components, Unit–XP was a shell of its former self. The recovery team not only had several trucks to cart away the damaged remains of the mechanical arms and legs, but an even bigger crane was needed to suspend Unit–XP in order to recover Mari. When they found her she was in bad shape, unconscious and barely alive. Her arms and legs were a mess, covered in blood and her plugsuit had been torn to shreds by the amount of energy that passed through the Entry Plug when Armisael attacked. The scorch marks from the surge were visible all around her. Blood from a head wound partially obscured her face, and her glasses had been cracked from surge of energy pouring through her body. By the time Mari was pulled out, a portable tank of LCL was present, and she was submerged in it immediately, in the hopes that she would survive the trip back there. Asuka was in a similar tank next to her and saw her friend floating there through the orange liquid before she too lost consciousness.
–––

Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; In-Process, 11 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 2 of ?? Chapters
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:50 am

That spoiler is so heart wrenching and sad I really liked the part with the medical crew getting real cut up.

Because there just kids and there getting horror injuries and using the LCL tank to heal injuries is a really interesting concept.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:50 am

Good Saturday morning everyone!

So... for anyone who's already hit up fanfiction.net you already know this but for anyone who hasn't Episode VI has been delayed by something else...
Meteor  SPOILER: Show
Online  SPOILER: Show
Ready  SPOILER: Show
Set  SPOILER: Show
Go  SPOILER: Show
A crossover with Gundam Wing!

Episode V
Gundam Invasion

So, I have set up this up intentionally, set into the main storyline and fit in the two month gap I have set up between Episode V and Episode VI, this story will involve some fun shit, including of course, Gundams! More Gundams will be arriving over the course of the 15 chapters I have outlined. As for now, the four Gundams introduced (with the majority of the sentai team introduced), the WIng Gundam Zero shown above (with its pilot being my profile pic), the others introduced this chapter are below.
Gundam Deathscythe Hell – Duo Maxwell  SPOILER: Show
Gundam Heavyarms Kai – Trowa Barton  SPOILER: Show
Gundam Sandrock Kai – Quatre Raberba Winner  SPOILER: Show

I do hope you all enjoy this crossover, I have some surprises in store for you with this one, seeing as its about as far from canon as I can get. Finally, I do intend at some point to write a Gundam Wing fic that also ties into this crossover, as I would be remiss if I did not.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 1 of 15 Chapters
Last edited by DarkBluePhoenix on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:17 am

Awesome I'm looking forward to reading this crossover as this Gundam series is a big favourite of mine. :D

Fyrstorm
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Fyrstorm » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:38 pm

How many times can I expect Heero to self-destruct Wing Gundam?

Also, I really need to get back to reading Legacy sometime.
My ongoing fanfics: NGE: (Not) the End, Evangelion: Regenesis

Winking Mari makes my heart go doki doki
We're all Asuka-fanboys? I take great exception to that. It's Mari I want to plow nine ways from Sunday, if you don't mind.

What? She's 28 now.

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:19 pm

View Original PostFyrstorm wrote:Also, I really need to get back to reading Legacy sometime.

You should, it's really good ^_^

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:46 pm

Good evening everyone!

I do apologize for the delay in this chapter, but with the holiday, I simply needed to push it off. Anyway, its up, and Chapter 3 will be ready for this weekend.

And here a quick rundown of the next few chapters, hope you enjoy ^_^
    Chapter 3 – Just Communication
    Chapter 4 – Shut Up, Wufei
    Chapter 5 – New Kids on the Block

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 2 of 15 Chapters
Last edited by DarkBluePhoenix on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:42 am

This was awesome! :w00t:

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:40 am

Happy (early) Sunday morning all!

I am happy to present the next chapter in my Gundam WIng crossover. Sorry for the delay, but a few of the scenes needed reworking, especially the big scene at the end of the chapter.

And here's a quick rundown of the next few chapters, hope you enjoy ^_^
    Chapter 4 – Shut Up, Wufei
    Chapter 6 – The White Zodiac

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 3 of 15 Chapters

Fyrstorm
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Fyrstorm » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:38 am

Honestly, because I... don't really like Gundam Wing, at all, I was planning on just waiting until the next (proper) episode of Legacy popped up, but that was before I saw this.
View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Chapter 4 – Shut Up, Wufei

I mean, I still probably won't read it, but this makes me more ambivalent towards the whole idea of wholesale inserting this crossover into your ongoing fic lineup. Mainly because Wufei was a completely unsympathetic dick at the time I ended up dropping Wing, and I like seeing that type of character get their just desserts.

Speaking of Legacy, I finished reading Episode V. Excellent. Two thumbs up.
My ongoing fanfics: NGE: (Not) the End, Evangelion: Regenesis

Winking Mari makes my heart go doki doki
We're all Asuka-fanboys? I take great exception to that. It's Mari I want to plow nine ways from Sunday, if you don't mind.

What? She's 28 now.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:30 am

Loved this chapter Asuka doing the super angry thing kind of cracked up along with Mari having to subdue her.

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Chapter 4 – Shut Up, Wufei

On another note please let this guy get what's coming to him because though I loved the Gundam wing series I always felt that his character was a monumental, sexist waste of space who never ever got what he deserved for behaving the way he did. So nothing would give more pleasure than to see ether Mari or Asuka beat the crap out of him...you know when he runs of his mouth about how shit and weak women are as pilots.

:asuka_miffed:

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:43 am

DarkBluePhoenix wrote:Chapter 4 – Shut Up, Wufei
Fyrstorm wrote:Honestly, because I... don't really like Gundam Wing, at all, I was planning on just waiting until the next (proper) episode of Legacy popped up, but that was before I saw this.

I mean, I still probably won't read it, but this makes me more ambivalent towards the whole idea of wholesale inserting this crossover into your ongoing fic lineup. Mainly because Wufei was a completely unsympathetic dick at the time I ended up dropping Wing, and I like seeing that type of character get their just desserts.
silvermoonlight wrote:On another note please let this guy get what's coming to him because though I loved the Gundam wing series I always felt that his character was a monumental, sexist waste of space who never ever got what he deserved for behaving the way he did. So nothing would give more pleasure than to see ether Mari or Asuka beat the crap out of him...you know when he runs of his mouth about how shit and weak women are as pilots.

I figured that chapter title would get this kind of response, and it does involve a good deal of exposition with the kicker being what happens to Wufei at the end of the chapter... in short, it's time to beat the misogyny out of the boy.

As for doing a crossover in the middle of the fic series, well it was a huge risk (I don't know of anyone who's done it, but I'm sure someone else must have), and I understand quite a few people don't like Wing that much. I thought it would be different having a crossover tie into a fic, and it's still the beginning, so none of the awesome fun surprises I have planned have happened yet, but I do hope everyone will paroose it a little bit, and if not, I can promise the wait for Episode VI (and beyond) will be more than worth it.

So once Gundam Invasion is complete, I'll post a chapter by chapter TL;DR for those who are turned off by it that way thew plot developments from the crossover aren't missed, as with 15 chapters of content, it's hard not to advance the plot a bit.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 3 of 15 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:17 am

Good morning everybody!

Well, after a few re-writes, here it is... the next chapter of the crossover! now cue some mindless violence!

And here's a quick rundown of the next few chapters, hope you enjoy ^_^

For this chapter I introduce two things:
    > Wormholes! Not quite the kind from Stargate, but if you read it, you'll understand.
    > And an asshole in a Gundam!
    Altron Gundam  SPOILER: Show
    Which of course completes the quintet.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 4 of 15 Chapters

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:32 am

Just read this was so enjoyable on so many levels.

Most enjoyable was watching a certain douche bag getting the dressing down of the century by someone who has zero time for his crap and wastes zero time breaking his face and trashing his Gundam

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun May 07, 2017 10:54 pm

Good evening everyone.

Due to some issues I had with accessing fanfiction.net this past weekend, Chapter 5 was unfortunately not posted on schedule. However, it will be posted this coming Wednesday (May 10, 2017),with Chapter 6 being posted on May 13 or 14 (this coming Saturday or Sunday) depending on how the week goes.

And those next two chapters are...
    Chapter 5 – New Kids on the Block (May 10)
    Chapter 6 – The White Zodiac (May 13/14)

So, don't worry, there will be more of this
and this
come Wednesday

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 4 of 15 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed May 10, 2017 4:52 am

Good morning all!

As promised, the new chapter is now up. Chapter 6 will be available this weekend, barring any more issues with fanfction.net

And here's the name of this weekend's chapter, hope you enjoy ^_^

Several things are dealt with this chapter, including this scene was Endless Waltz. There are no fights this chapter, but with 10 chapters left to publish, there's plenty of time for that.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 5 of 15 Chapters

Return to “Fanfiction”