Jimmy's fics/doujins/videos/etc

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

silvermoonlight
Ramiel
Ramiel

Re: Jimmy's fics/doujins/videos/etc

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:14 pm

View Original Postjcmoorehead wrote:It's so good isn't it? ^_^, probably one of my all time favs and generally the first I'd recommend to anyone if they ask for Eva fics :)

Yeah it is and I would recommend it to anyone who is having End Of Evangelion blues, because it fixes so much stuff in a genuine and really believable way and it doesn't gloss over any of the darker Shinji/Asuka issues. ^_^
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

El Squibbonator
Bardiel
Bardiel

Re: Jimmy's fics/doujins/videos/etc

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:18 am

This was the first Eva fanfic with which I became well-acquainted. I'm rather choosy when it comes to fan-fiction, and i've only read a handful of others since.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Return to “Fanfiction”