its been a long 8 years but I will stick my head in the door once more

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Zeak
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

its been a long 8 years but I will stick my head in the door once more

•      
  •      

Postby Zeak » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:26 am

Hey all the oldies on here, thought I would poke my head in the door after the long absence and say hi for a short moment.
The last 8 years have been long and tiresome, 3 kids now and a few other things. My youtube got shut down mid way through the retake project (who saw that coming hahaha). Its been a fun ride to say the least.
So what happened?
I received a Cease and Desist letter followed by several copyright flags on the channel (surprisingly not on the retake videos). I took the knowledge I had from these experiences and set out to make my own story, something to call mine. Long story short I started with retake and what I have ended up with you wouldn't guess was related to NGE at all. Funny now how every second day I am searching for someone who has stolen my IP (Safe sofar).

Regardless the last 8 years I have been bringing up my family and enjoying life as I can also adding to the story. Decided to jump back on here and say Hi. I miss some of the fun I had back then in the old Vent chatroom like singing happy birthday with Shiro, Birdy and SSD. Having the long chats in the IRC and even listening the Reichu's voice in the fandom thread. Some of you guys Sachi, Mr. Tines, toakster & Ornette included really made the few years of my life I spent on here good fun.

Hi all. And if anyone is interested in my own story please let me know. Its still in editing at the moment but I wont post it unless asked.
Writer and Lead animator of Cold Heart
webpage

Glor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Re: its been a long 8 years but I will stick my head in the door once more

•      
  •      

Postby Glor » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:29 pm

Sup bruh.

I like reading things. What's it about? Got a synopsis?
Amarantos - an NGE AU, beginning with Asuka, Shinji, and a garden. Take a look. Couldn't hurt.

"Anything can be Evangelion related if you have the will to twist it." -Joseki.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Hey Zeak! I remember when your situation had taken a bit of a bleak turn, so it was lovely to hear about your marriage and now, it seems, the success thereof. I'd love to hear more.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Zeak
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Zeak » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:01 pm

A parasite known as the plagued raged war against the Canid's. The Plagued infect a host giving them a zombified appearance. In a last stitch effort a small team of soldiers and the 5 Shamans lead a final push to save the remaining Canid's from being over run. The Shamans create a block know as the dark gate shutting the plagued out of the lands but at the cost of 3 of the Shaman's, Eternal life, For-sight and Power. 13 years pass and the child of one of the soldiers is gifted the stone once welded by the Shaman of Power, The Cold Heart. Its now up to her to activate the stone and rid the world of the parasite... If that is what she chose to do.

The ending is based around EoE but the reader makes the choice of what happens based on how they intemperate the protagonist. Final parts are in draft now.
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3295862/1/Cold-Heart-Part-1-Messages-on-the-Wall
webpage

Zeak
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Zeak » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:09 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:Hey Zeak! I remember when your situation had taken a bit of a bleak turn, so it was lovely to hear about your marriage and now, it seems, the success thereof. I'd love to hear more.

I'll flick you a lengthy PM if you want. Its been a hell of a ride the last 8 years.
webpage

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Hello, Zeak! :w00t: It's always nice to see familiar faces from the old days. Glad things are going mostly well for you. You should stay around a while.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Zeak
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Zeak » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:25 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:Hello, Zeak! :w00t: It's always nice to see familiar faces from the old days. Glad things are going mostly well for you. You should stay around a while.

Hey mate, yeah I'll hang around for a bit. I'll jump on the irc again once I work out how to authenticate again.
webpage

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:38 am

Wow. Long time no see!

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:11 pm

Can't think of a witty welcome, so just have a belated "G'day, mate!"

Good to hear that life has been treating you well.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”