Evangelion Panned Scenes

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Evangelion Panned Scenes

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Panning scenes from Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995)
So, I found this on imgur... not sure if someone from here posted it, but there's a good 200 images there from all the panned scenes in the show. Below are a few samples, all of them are pretty good resolution. Hope you enjoy the find!

Evangelion Unit-01  SPOILER: Show
Asuka Lording Over Shinji  SPOILER: Show
Rei In Plugsuit  SPOILER: Show
Rei in Entry Plug  SPOILER: Show
Over the Rainbow  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Re: Evangelion Panned Scenes

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:28 pm

This person has done Yui-sama's work. Yoink!

Moderate pity that it only includes pans that can completely fill up a rectangle. (E.g., diagonal pans and zooming pans are left out.) I'm going to hope that EoE is up next.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:02 am

Reichu wrote:Moderate pity that it only includes pans that can completely fill up a rectangle. (E.g., diagonal pans and zooming pans are left out.) I'm going to hope that EoE is up next.

Yeah, I would gather diagonal pans would be slightly harder to line up properly, leaving more space for error, or requiring far more screenshots to complete. But still, they did a wonderful job.

And I will keep an eye out for EoE or Rebuild.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:59 am

He's also done a few from GitS and Akira.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”