Currently playing 4: Guns of the Patriots

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Re: Currently playing 4: Guns of the Patriots

•      
  •      

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Currently 60 hours in playing Witcher 3...

The nuanced and meaningful social interactions between Geralt and everyone else are definitely a highlight for me. The way it doesnt railroad you and how some small but character- and immersion-building innocous choices can rear their head hours later in unforeseeable ways makes the world seem very believable and realistic. Everything is just so interesting, even the small sidequests. So much diverse content. Loooove this game.

The only gripes I have with the game are the gargantuan loading times and the constant fight against terrain and oncoming trees while traversing the world.

And I finally got around to playing Dark Souls 3

Its OK.

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

Re: Currently playing 4: Guns of the Patriots

•      
  •      

Postby soul.assassin » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:29 am

gargantuan loading times

Shouldn't be a problem with a PC and an SSD drive but on a console...

--------------
Finally got the free versions of Starcraft and Saint's Row 2. The former it's for keeps, no more cd-keys.

The latter was indeed a buggy ride. Despite that the game was almost a decade old, it was very slow at 1080p and with one of the most advanced GPUs right now. And vehicle handling fucking sucks, it nearly made my stomach sick at trying to control the car.

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”