About a Mass Production Eva Figure

For talking about everything else Evangelion: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

FrankEon
Embryo

About a Mass Production Eva Figure

•      
  •      

Postby FrankEon » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Hi there everybody, new in posting, and im really sorry for my bad english (not my native language) i just wanted to ask if anybody knows about the value or details of this MPE toy that i just bought today for a very low price (25$ dollars) in a old store of the center of my city, the box and the toy seem to have a few years now. :w00t:
Unfragment[8]

Shamsiel-kun
Tabris
Tabris

Re: About a Mass Production Eva Figure

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:58 pm

Depends on who you ask I guess (original price was 3,800 yen by the looks of it, about 40 bucks), but know that these figures were notorious for arriving broken in the box (especially the translucent variants).
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

The Eva Monkey
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Re: About a Mass Production Eva Figure

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:55 pm

View Original PostFrankEon wrote:i just bought today for a very low price (25$ dollars)

I see figures like this all the time at fan conventions, and they sell for slightly more, but that's largely because of convention price-gauging. You probably paid about what it's worth.
Webmaster, Eva Monkey; Co-founder, administrator emeritus, Eva Geeks; Moderator, r/evangelion

Check out my YouTube channel. All Eva, all the time.

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”