French DTS Collectors Editon

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
AimuKopfsalat
Embryo

French DTS Collectors Editon

•      
  •      

Postby AimuKopfsalat » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:39 pm

So um hi, it's my first Post here, and I just wanna ask a questionsabout the French DTS Collectors Editon that I got for myself. It's from Dybex and it's in 16:9 anamorph. It has 3 DVDs one is Death (True2), End of Eva and a Bonus Disc with the Movie Commercials. Is there any difference between this Release and the Japanese Release?

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Re: French DTS Collectors Editon

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:13 am

I bought the non-DTS version from Japan, but looking up the DTS version it appears as though it's only a 2-disc set, with the film and trailers for Death & Rebirth on Disc 1 and the film and trailers for The End of Evangelion on Disc 2. (Both the DTS and non-DTS versions of the Feature Films from Japan are available in only the 2-disc set, unless you want to bundle it up with the rest of the TV series, also available on Blu-ray.) It looks like the only difference between the Japanese and the Dybex release (besides subs and dubs) might be that Dybex set aside a whole separate disc for the trailers.

AimuKopfsalat
Embryo

Re: French DTS Collectors Editon

•      
  •      

Postby AimuKopfsalat » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:36 pm

The funny thing is, that the Dybex release has NO Dub of EoE and Death(true2) only subs.

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”