Official Pokémon Thread

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Re: Official Pokémon Thread

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:24 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:I wish Nintendo and Game Freak would release an HD remaster of the Johto era (Gold, Silver, Crystal). That was my favorite era of Pokemon back when I was really into it as a kid.

You mean like HeartGold and SoulSilver? Or do you mean a port like with what they recently did with Yellow on the 3DS?
"Chaos is merely a human construct. The world only knows its own natural law of harmony and order."
"So you are saying it's the human heart that throws the world into confusion."

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:32 pm

I would like a 3DS update of Pokemon Crystal. . . But if they won't do an update I wouldn't mind a port.
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!

Phew, I’m not tense anymore… now I’m just miserable.
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:59 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:I would like a 3DS update of Pokemon Crystal. . . But if they won't do an update I wouldn't mind a port.

What's wrong with HeartGold/SoulSilver? They're playable on the 3DS and I'm pretty sure they have all the features that made Crystal unique from the original Gold/Silver, plus all the new features they added for the remake.

If the first generation ports are anything to go by, they may do the other generations as well. Yellow was hugely successful, so an unaltered port of Crystal may not be too far down the line.
"Chaos is merely a human construct. The world only knows its own natural law of harmony and order."
"So you are saying it's the human heart that throws the world into confusion."

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”