[Manga] Shinji Ikari Raising Project

For talking about everything else Evangelion: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Bagheera
Banned

Re: [Manga] Shinji Ikari Raising Project

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:55 pm

View Original PostBlueBasilisk wrote:Here are the last couple pages if anyone's curious:

In light of your description I thought there would be faceplants into boobs. I find the lack of such disappointing.
Last edited by Bagheera on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:06 pm

Another thing.... Was that just another gratituously fanservicey bath scene/ a friend hug or are we to understand that Kaede and Maya are an Item?
Makes sense that they're buds tho.
(though since you can set up Shinji & kaede in the games she pobably isn't a straight up lesbian either)

It's prolly just my head in the gutter from reading too much of this manga, but would be nice to have a love interest for Maya who isactually attainable/ not canonicaly hetero.
Make Clone Love Not Clone War

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:07 pm

After looking through it again for so long I see why people call it Love Eva or Love Shinji. Its basically Love Hina with Evangelion themes... Which is a shame, because as others have stated the artwork is great. Its also nice to see an evangelion story that's not depressing or mind fucking. I just wish it would get to the bloody point! Granted I've only personally collected up to volume nine, but its 3/4 madcap harem silliness and only a dash of plot. I mean RE-Take is better in art quality and storytelling and it was a f***ing FAN PROJECT! So far IMO the best official Eva spin off still sits as Campus Apocalypse. Good art, interesting changes to setting and mythos, the characters were likeable and it concluded in just FOUR volumes not 18. If I had to compare it to something, it'd probably be lunch meat or snack food like popcorn chicken. Good in intervals and to hold you over till something better, but not cutting it as an actual full course meal. (:|
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”