Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:16 pm

I think they're asexual but Kaworu would be willing to fuck Shinji or vice versa if it made Shinji happy
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:19 pm

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:I think they're asexual but Kaworu would be willing to fuck Shinji or vice versa if it made Shinji happy

Then, if that's the case, he'd probably be willing to entertain Asuka's desires as well if her and Shinji's roles were switched. Problem solved.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:23 pm

If Asuka was Shinji sure

Glor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Glor » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:39 pm

I don't understand the fanon assumption that Kaworu, not matter what, has to have some kind of fixation on Shinji.

Why?
Amarantos - an NGE AU, beginning with Asuka, Shinji, and a garden. Take a look. Couldn't hurt.

"Anything can be Evangelion related if you have the will to twist it." -Joseki.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:07 pm

View Original PostGlor wrote:I don't understand the fanon assumption that Kaworu, not matter what, has to have some kind of fixation on Shinji.

Why?

Because of this, primarily.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

Glor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Glor » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:21 pm

Right, so because he proclaims strong feelings for Shinji once, an obsession is solidified in every multiverse? Fanwank at its finest. I guess it's no weirder than people deciding AxS is the absolute law of the universe.

More on topic, I think your fic pitch holds some merrit Guy Nacks. This is worthy of my empathy.
Amarantos - an NGE AU, beginning with Asuka, Shinji, and a garden. Take a look. Couldn't hurt.

"Anything can be Evangelion related if you have the will to twist it." -Joseki.

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:21 am

^
Hey, don't blame us, it's Anno's fault. He's the one that started it.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:03 pm

He didn't. It was everyone else who read too much into it.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:19 pm

^ Isn't that kind of, y'know, what we do, when you get right down to it? The over-analyzing thing? :tongue:

View Original PostGuy Nacks wrote:-insert other really long summary here-

...again, I can't really argue with what you've got here. It at least sounds more plausible than most oddball ships I've seen folks try. And it would be neat to see someone make it work and in a way that makes sense.

Yeah, you read that correct: I minor in A/K. Hey, if I can't get my A/S, it's the runner-up choice for Asuka-based pairing in NGE (not Rebuild, the existence of AsuMari being a likelihood prevents me from saying otherwise).

View Original PostNemZ wrote:Guys, instead of writing these giant TL:DR posts about hypothetical fics... maybe just write the damn things?

Time, motivation, questioning if it's really what the readers want, etc. There's a lot of factors, really.

I kid, though. I'm all but done with Where Boys Fear to Tread (the working title of the one I mentioned last page...and no, that title doesn't mean anything lesbian-related) and it should be up by tomorrow.
Last edited by AngelNo13Bardiel on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:50 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:He didn't. It was everyone else who read too much into it.

He forced the issue with an epilogue to an already great film, he shouldn't have ended it on the two of them. As I said, he started it, he shouldn't have did what he did.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:46 pm

Guy Nacks: I really like that pitch. You should write it! There's probably more of an audience for that sort of story than most of us think.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:16 pm

In case it wasn't clear, NemZ was trying to poke this thread back away from long, explicit break-downs of the planned lemons. If you don't think you can discuss your ideas and hash out whether or not they're worth writing in full without describing specifics in greater detail than can be found in some actual erotic fiction, you probably need to take the discussion somewhere else. (But humans can be extremely creative under limitations, so I suspect the problem here is unwillingness rather than inability.)
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:42 am

As I mentioned above, new lemon's up for all to read, so go on and have a look. It's a little basic but still gets the job done.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

KingXanaduu
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby KingXanaduu » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:25 am

Guy Nacks: This may be a HUGELY late reply, but I say go for writing your AU dude. I'm really interested in AUs that show different possibilities for the EVA characters, especially your Asuka/Kaworu story.

And while I'm really a stickler for Asuka/Shinji shipping stories, I am open to the different tales that do the romance aspect of Eva really well. Take for example WRECKAGE by Norsehound, an AU where both Kyoko and Yui are alive, but that doesn't mean that things are better for Shinji and Asuka, in fact, it may be worse off. And while the story shows hints of Asuka and Shinji liking each other, the primary couple in this story is Shinji and Hikari, which I think are adorable together. :3

So go for it dude, we'd love to read your AUs. :)
"You're na�ve, Cecil. Even knowing betrayal and despair, you would depend on the whims of others?" - Golbez
---------------------------------------
Sephiroth: "Do you miss the Light?"
Golbez: "Hmph...I merely have duties to fulfill."
Sephiroth: "Too close to the brightness, and you may get scorched."
Golbz:.............
Golbez: Your loss can strengthen you.

"NGE Shinji is broken, Manga Shinji is an asshole, Rebuild Shinji is an idiot. Which is best? Uh, can I get some other options? All of these really suck." -Bagheera

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 am

If I write this thing, don't expect it to be completed in the near future.

I'm not planning on it being the length of, say, a typical Rommel fic, but I haven't written any sort of lengthy fiction from start to finish in about 5 years...and that was a screenplay, not a short story (let alone a fanfic, which I've never been too keen on writing personally).

Right now I'm just brainstorming and outlining potential scenes. I'm also debating whether or not I should include Shinji at all or just shelve him entirely until the denouement because I had a random thought about potentially integrating him into the plot, though not as the main focus, obviously.

My main problem is trying to make it seem as hypothetically canon as possible, so I'm probably going to screen a few episodes and read portions of the manga again for research...because I haven't really done either in years.

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Rommel » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:30 pm

Hey guys, I have seriously been thinking of putting some lemons up on FFN but I know they are picky. Anyone got any experiences like them taking down stuff or banning accounts?

Now, i was planning 6 Days and Room Service so nothing too extreme. Obviously not PP, as I am pretty sure that would be deleted.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:05 pm

View Original PostRommel wrote:Hey guys, I have seriously been thinking of putting some lemons up on FFN but I know they are picky. Anyone got any experiences like them taking down stuff or banning accounts?

Now, i was planning 6 Days and Room Service so nothing too extreme. Obviously not PP, as I am pretty sure that would be deleted.

FFN does allow full sex scenes with in stories but the story must be M rated and not T and one shot fan fictions with with rape and sexual assault are not allowed and will result in the story being pulled with no acceptations to the rules. Achieve of our own has much leaner rules and is a better place to post lemons. ^_^
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:54 pm

View Original PostRommel wrote:Hey guys, I have seriously been thinking of putting some lemons up on FFN but I know they are picky. Anyone got any experiences like them taking down stuff or banning accounts?

Going by the precedent I've seen on FFN both Six Days and Room Service would be fine so long as they were rated M and had the appropriate disclaimers. PP . . . yeah, probably not.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:17 pm

I don't think I'd risk posting any of my lemon's over there but AngelNo13Bardiel posts their stuff over there and has been fine so I imagine in most cases it'd be alright. I actually haven't read Room Service yet, will have to get around to their when/if you do post it there :tongue:

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:00 pm

It's up at AO3 if you want to read it there.

Return to “Fanfiction”