Dat Banner, Tho

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Re: Dat Banner, Tho

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:13 pm

View Original PostSoryuUberAlles wrote:Yup. Now it's sunset Toji. Makes it hard to have a convo about them tho.

There's been 18 months to do that as they each came out!

I have an album of them all here, if you want to be able to see any particular one for discussion.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:08 pm

I have been prompted to change my mind and revert the default banner to the original classroom for now.

However, if you like the idea of the randomiser and fancy continuing to use it, I should inform/remind you that this option is available (as it has been all along, in fact) by choosing the appropriate board style (aka theme) in your user control panel. So, you see, my making it the default was redundant.

I am hoping to make other options available in due course.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )

SoryuUberAlles
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby SoryuUberAlles » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:33 am

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:However, if you like the idea of the randomiser and fancy continuing to use it, I should inform/remind you that this option is available (as it has been all along, in fact) by choosing the appropriate board style (aka theme) in your user control panel.

Cool. Always more to this site than you realise.
"You're just turning this into a mixture of gibberish and fan service! That's not the Evangelion I know!" - An Asuka, one of many.

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:56 pm

NEW FEATURE

This is of more use on the random themes or when new banners are put in place, but can be enjoyed at any time:

* If you hover your mouse at the very top-left corner of the banner, the forum heading and menu disappear so that the whole banner can be viewed unobstructed.

SoryuUberAlles
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby SoryuUberAlles » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:00 pm

Terrific. A lot of the pictures are, like, 'centre-designed'.
"You're just turning this into a mixture of gibberish and fan service! That's not the Evangelion I know!" - An Asuka, one of many.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:55 pm

The focus is always the far left. The link box moves around so anything else is possibly going to get covered up, but that doesn't mean it has to be boring.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

SoryuUberAlles
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby SoryuUberAlles » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:13 pm

[refresh]
[refresh]
[refresh]
[toji one]
I like sunsets on skyscrapers a lot.

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”