A confusion between the releases of the serie

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
joseg5
Embryo

A confusion between the releases of the serie

•      
  •      

Postby joseg5 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:21 am

Hello! I'm new in the forum, but i was a leecher since a pair of years :tongue:
i'm latin and i saw the serie in the TV when i was a child (have a good dubbing), later i see the movies and Death and Rebirth, but now i'm seeing the series again and i want to see the version without censure and complete, trying to get that i download the Renewal version (Japanese voice and eng/esp subs).
The problem starts when i notice that some scenes doesn't appear in the chapters by example this image http://wiki.evageeks.org/File:22_C391_asuka-alone.jpg from the chapter 9.
My question is if the version that i'm watching is the real renewal or if is better that i try to download another version for my purpose. :huh:

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A confusion between the releases of the serie

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:07 am

That scene appears as a flashback in the extended ("Director's Cut") version of episode 22, rather than when it actually happens. Only episodes 21 to 24 were augmented with extra material, to lead into End of Evangelion.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”