4kids dubs Evangelion

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

cd603
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby cd603 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:11 am

Well we all know it could never happen because anyone who works at 4kids would be mind fucked if they saw this show...just saying...

Charizard
Embryo

Re:

•      
  •      

Postby Charizard » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:08 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:Dedicated fan efforts could produce something resembling a corporate hack-job of our beloved anime -- so perhaps, one day, your dream could come true?

It's been done, sadly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shFChEkAeqU

And this one seems to be so on-the-nose it's painful, unlike the over-the-top Stevey's Robot Pals and the "get in the robot" rap song.
My main hobby is dressing up as a 14-year-old girl
Instagram|Cosplay Facebook

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Re: 4kids dubs Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:57 pm

That was glorious, and everything this thread wished for.

Be careful what you wish for.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Sykes III
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Sykes III » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:21 am

I love how much it utilizes the AU from 26 because I always felt like that was designed less as a "what if Shinji's life was normal" scenario and more like a "what if Eva was like every other shitty anime" parody.

Kliem
Embryo

Re:

•      
  •      

Postby Kliem » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:44 am

View Original PostGuyver Spawn wrote:How would they dub EoE?

In the hospital!

Shawn shaking Ashley says "Ashley wake up from your nap please, Michelle told me to give you some donuts and that we need to eat them all"

Without a response from Ashley Shawn says "well Ashley I'm going to have two and leave the rest for you, let me lock the door first though"

Shawn locks the door and eats two donuts

Shawn after eating the donuts says "oh boy I sure do love those cream filled donuts but they sure do make a mess, I'm such a cluts".

After seele decides to go into nerv's birthday bash despite not being invited causes panic from Michelle in which she goes fine Shawn, seele finds Shawn and threatens to arrest him since he didn't invite them either however Michelle says "no you." causing them to take a long nap

Michelle communicates with the crew however is unable to reach them

Shawn feeling sad because he left Ashley is unable to move due to how sad he is however Michelle keeps pushing.

Nothing much changes with the plotline of Ashley except instead of saying she doesn't want to die or I'll kill you instead she says I don't want to sleep yet and take a nap.

The famous elevator scene plays but instead of the kiss between Michelle and Shawn it's Intense hand holding

Michelle says "I need to take a nap, go ahead of me and make them all take a nice long nap."

Shawn crying hears on the speaker "Shawn, Ashley is sleeping"

Shawn hopeless notices unit-01 breaks out of the red material and holds it's hand out causing Shawn to go in and go to the surface

Shawn at the surface notices a whole bunch of birds and gets spooked

From there Shawn turns into the "FOUNDER OF ALL LIFE" and sees ashley and he wants to have tea however Ashley is mad since he ate two donuts in front of her resulting in him hugging Ashley and apologizing from there Shawn makes the same choice of instrumentality

The ending is Shinji and Asuka hold hands and she says "thank you"

The end.

Turismo030650
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Turismo030650 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:48 am

The blood is not hot blood and currant is good the weapons are from toys Asuka is not hitting Shinji she is just giving affection and love and attention to him People :D :D :D :D :D
A somewhat emo boy Normal Young I still have a lot to learn, I work hard and I dream of going to college and making my dreams come true Always thinking positive and persisting in my dream I like games I love my favorite band Green Day I like Nirvana tree days grace Also Queen the Beatles Legião Urbana And general good rock

Megumin_077
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Megumin_077 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:00 am

Adult scenes you will never see Shinji in the hospital but he only went to see us, we trust in the mother that everything will be fine

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”