Question about value of some Eva figurines.

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
TheLucidBard
Embryo

Question about value of some Eva figurines.

•      
  •      

Postby TheLucidBard » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:51 pm

So a friend recently gave me some of his Eva figurines that he's had for several years. He assured me that, if I were in need of some money, they would sell for a pretty good amount. The thing is, I'm kind of out of my element when it comes to the world of collectibles. I was hoping that maybe some of you here would be able to give me more insight.

The collectibles are the Angel XX Chromosome figurines, namely Tabris, Lillith, Zeruel and Sachiel. All unopened and undamaged in their original packaging. So, what's the verdict on these? Are they really worth anything?

ianthegamer
Embryo

Re: Question about value of some Eva figurines.

•      
  •      

Postby ianthegamer » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:21 am

A quick search shows they sell on amazon for 30 and around that on ebay.

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Re: Question about value of some Eva figurines.

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:22 am

The problem with those figures is that until very recently they were fairly rare in Japan and outside Japan even rarer, but it seems some new old stock was found and since then the prices kinda collapsed. On the other hand, some of the later ones remain less common than the earlier batches. If the ones you have are the regular release figures (not the SD ones), then only Sachiel is rarer than the others.

My Figure Collection page for this series
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”