Dead or Alive Xtreme 3

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Re: Dead or Alive Xtreme 3

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sun May 08, 2016 4:15 pm

It's getting to the point now where you could pay a real woman to model swimsuits for you instead.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sun May 08, 2016 5:38 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:It's getting to the point now where you could pay a real woman to model swimsuits for you instead.

Or just visit Google and see all the women in swimsuits you can handle for free.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

IronEvangelion
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby IronEvangelion » Sun May 08, 2016 8:27 pm

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Or just visit Google and see all the women in swimsuits you can handle for free.

That's cheating! (just kidding). :lol:

Anyhow the swimsuit DLC doesn't interest me personally (especially at these prices), I'm more interested in new character DLC in the future (that they said they had no plans for, just like they said they had no plans for any DLC). At this point if K/T says they have no plans for something it's pretty much a guarantee that it's going to happen. And I'd like to think that all the money they get from the overpriced swimsuits is being used to fund the development of some sort of new content. I mean, I hope they aren't going to just pocket it all.

Koei Tecmo wrote:We have no plans to just pocket all of this money.

Shit... :tongue:
[Redacted]

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Mon May 09, 2016 7:11 pm

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Or just visit Google and see all the women in swimsuits you can handle for free.

Yeah but if I want to see them cover themselves in milk, spank each other and wrestle in pudding, I gotta pay.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

IronEvangelion
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby IronEvangelion » Mon May 16, 2016 10:44 am

So apparently the F2P version was released 3 days early. It's up on Japanese and Asian PSN today.

http://gematsu.com/2016/05/dead-alive-x ... japan-asia
[Redacted]

IronEvangelion
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby IronEvangelion » Tue May 17, 2016 8:16 pm

There was a Famitsu interview with K/T staff recently.

http://gematsu.com/2016/05/koei-tecmo-d ... ok-famitsu

Some points of interest:
Team Ninja brand boss Yosuke Hayashi wrote:-New developments for Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 are under consideration.

-An update to add virtual reality support to Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 is under consideration. We want to put it out as early as possible in accordance with PlayStation VR’s release date.

The second one I already knew about, but the first one is new. Sounds like they're planning something bigger than just another round of swimsuit DLC. New characters? New areas? Slot Machines? I can only hope.
[Redacted]

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:50 am

face criticism from feminists for making your game too lewd?

make the game even more offensive just to piss them off.

https://www.destructoid.com/koei-tecmo- ... 9966.phtml

koei techno has created a FREE DLC where you can rip the girls swimsuits off!

:misato_service:

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”