Has Petit Eva been translated into English?

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
____
Embryo

Has Petit Eva been translated into English?

•      
  •      

Postby ____ » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:10 pm

At this point I have read most of SIRP and Campus Apocalypse, and they were neat time wasters (maybe not so neat in TSIRP's case) but I really enjoyed the Petit Eva ONAs, and would like to check out the mangas. They don't seem very similar at all, but cutesy and inconsequential are more than enough for them to be enjoyable, though the Xebec shorts were pretty nonsensical. I'm really hoping they are in English, if anyone knows of this. I could try reading them in French but the language leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Gargantuar
Embryo

Re: Has Petit Eva been translated into English?

•      
  •      

Postby Gargantuar » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:34 pm

Qu'est-ce tu viens de dire la mec :cringe: :!: mec je suis énerver comment a tu oser dire la france te mettait un mauvais gout!Hein! Déjà les attentats en france maintenant tu as du mauvais gout dans ta bouche. Olala c'est pas possible. C'est du racisme! Et oui je le dis!JE Le dis! :!: :!: :!: :!:

(jk)
memes

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”