Ayanami Raising Project - Nintendo DS

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:23 pm

The PS2 port of Ayanami with Asuka Raising Project had the main commands menu in English which was pretty handy (I think previous versions were in Japanese) and since the DS version is a port of PS2 version, I'm assuming it's the same. Although regardless I haven't played my PS2 copy in ages since I am PS2-less. >_>
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Crazy Packers Fan
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Crazy Packers Fan » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:22 am

So I finally played this game, after sitting on it for a year and a half. I got the dreaded "fast food" ending. Disappointing, because I was doing everything I could to get that dominatrix ending. Her morality was low, her pheromone was high, but I guess it didn't work. If anyone can translate Japanese to English, could you perhaps help translate what is said in the ending?

Ayanami fast food album

Photobucket is really buggy and won't let me rotate all the photos the way I want them to.

I tried playing again, thinking I knew what I was doing, and I still got the fast food ending. I'm thinking the fast food ending is purposely there for people who can't read Japanese.

Divina
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Divina » Fri May 24, 2013 11:38 am

Can some one help me get the ds version at a good price or at least upload a rom some where I really want to play this but can only find it on ebay for way to much

Crazy Packers Fan
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Crazy Packers Fan » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:55 am

I see that it's now very expensive, as are the art book and strategy guide that I bought as well. I got all 3 for under $100 combined.

Aether
Adam

Tips for Non-Japanese Speaker

•      
  •      

Postby Aether » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:26 am

I was wondering if anyone knows what controls the invisible stats, and what stats activate which endings. So far I've gotten two different endings after the credits: Classroom(I think), and theater(maybe?). Does anyone know what controls whether it's EoE ending or not, or if that's just the four-question bit after the 16th angel? Also, how the hell do you unlock the second gameplay mode? I'm able to save/load for that bit at the end, but does anyone have any clue what actually controls/triggers/flags each ending?
If a king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?

Doublegee
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Doublegee » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:01 pm

has anyone translated this thing into English yet?
Bob Dole doesn't have to take this kind of crap! Bob Dole is a cyborg!

Aether
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Aether » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:24 pm

To my knowledge the game's not been translated, but for the most part, you can figure out what's happening without needing to know Japanese, and loading/saving at a spot or two where it's needed, stats translated here: http://www.animenation.net/forums/showthread.php?t=217790.
If anyone knows what stats affect what endings, and what controls the affection stat, etc. wynaut respond?
If a king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?

Valikdu
Adam

Re: Ayanami Raising Project - Nintendo DS

•      
  •      

Postby Valikdu » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:27 pm

(Asuka path)
Does anyone know how to make Asuka move her Eva during the fight with Armisael? I've only read that it's possible; do you need to raise a specific stat like willpower?

I thought this would happen for me (Asuka has single-handedly wrecked Zeruel and is in love with the LT), but it did not.
Maker of large-scale Dwarf Fortress modifications.

August 13 update: Desolation 1.5 - Attack on Urist!

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”