Children of an Elder God: Neon Genesis Evangelion/H.P. Lovecraft Fusion Fic

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

nightangel
Embryo

Children of an Elder God: Neon Genesis Evangelion/H.P. Lovecraft Fusion Fic

•      
  •      

Postby nightangel » Sun May 29, 2016 3:25 am

Children of an Elder God is a Neon Genesis Evangelion/H.P. Lovecraft Fusion Fic by John Biles and Rod M, replacing the Angels with Cthulhu and all the rest of the Great Old Ones, giving an already mind-screwy stew an entirely new flavor.

It's the year 2014. Humanity feels safe in their homes, seeing themselves like kings of the planet. Little do they know, they live in an island isolated in the middle of an universe plagued with horrors... and those horrors are coming back home.Only a few Children can stop the Old Gods from reclaiming their world. However, each battle makes their bodies evolve and gain new powers... and maybe to save humanity, Shinji, Asuka and Rei must stop being human.

I seen a few people mention it in fav/suggestion lists I can see why people like it

Does anyone have it as the FULL complete story in .txt or ebook or mobile book format?

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Re: Children of an Elder God: Neon Genesis Evangelion/H.P. Lovecraft Fusion Fic

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sun May 29, 2016 4:37 am

Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Return to “Fanfiction”