Evangelion Manga: Final Volume out February 2015

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:01 am

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:the omnibus releases have larger pages, giving the reader higher fidelity and resolution in Sadamoto's art.

And the colour picture pages, too.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

FullMetalBiscuit
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby FullMetalBiscuit » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:25 pm

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:^ I want the matching bindings in my collection, really. And the omnibus releases have larger pages, giving the reader higher fidelity and resolution in Sadamoto's art.

Shame there aren't the individual comic sized issues anymore, the size of them is really nice. Too bad I don't want to use mine for reading purposes :lol:

Looks like I'll buy that Omnibus though, I have the others so why not. Still need to get white necked volumes of 1-7, the blue ones I have ruin the look of my collection.

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Re: Evangelion Manga: Final Volume out February 2015

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Sat May 28, 2016 10:36 am

And coming shortly, as promised, the omnibus version of the last two volumes to sit neatly alongside your collection of the VIZ 3-in-1 volumes.

http://www.viz.com/read/manga/neon-genesis-evangelion-3-in-1-edition-vol-5/12302

VIZ call it "3-in-1", but Amazon are punctilious and call it a "2-in-1" volume, for such it is.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Sat May 28, 2016 11:55 pm

Yes! About time; not having the rest in the 3-in-1/omnibus format was driving me quietly mad.
"Eva(Geeks) is a story that repeats."
Warren Peace, #643919

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Sun May 29, 2016 2:31 am

My collector's itch has been itching lately. This may be the scratch that scratches it. :whistle:
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”