Unofficial EvaGeeks.org Steam Group

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Re: Unofficial EvaGeeks.org Steam Group

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:41 pm

View Original PostRetro Chocolate wrote:Please add me to the group.

Are you still waiting or did someone do it?
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:23 am

I sent an invite and got no response. I'll be out of town for the next week and change so somebody else should try.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Retro Chocolate
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Retro Chocolate » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:08 pm

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:Are you still waiting or did someone do it?

View Original PostNemZ wrote:I sent an invite and got no response. I'll be out of town for the next week and change so somebody else should try.

I got the friend request from NemZ but not the group invite.

Edit: Got invite and am now in group
"That's not it at all. Trying to go on living is different than trying to escape fear. Those who acted in order to live until the end, without losing themselves to fear and what was happening around them, are the ones who survived properly. We don't know what "God" is thinking, but both fortune and misfortune are thrust upon people. Even so, people exist within a domain that is theirs in which to act."
-Luca, Berserk

"Surely, a true Buster Machine pilot, the real Nono-Riri, would have a Buster Machine in the heart!!" BUSTER BEAM SLASH!!!
-Nono, Diebuster

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

•      
  •      

Postby soul.assassin » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:03 am

Count me in.

SPOILER: Show

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:52 pm

I have a very important question for everyone. I had to send in my laptop to replace my hard drive, which means I lost the few games that I had on there. Because I have a Steam account, which has records of my purchasing and playing these games, will I be able to download them again without paying, or must I repurchase the games? Thanks for any answers.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 32 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:54 pm

just download again.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:55 am

I have a very important question. Two, actually. One, my Steam account doesn't seem to be letting me play any of my games. I log in, I select "play now", and nothing happens.
Two, how long can plants in Viridi go without water? I'm on a month-long vacation in a place with bad wi-fi, so I can't play. If I water them a lot when I get back will they be fine?
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Doctor Memory
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Doctor Memory » Sat May 26, 2018 11:00 am

I haven't been a member of the Steam group for years. I want to be off this list.
(Don't) Excuse Me UhClem, But You're (Not) Making the Doctor (Un)Happy.

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE-01 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:24 am

Oh my... Look what I found!

I don't play much there (got my PC runing a month ago and installed steam just a couple weeks ago), but maybe you can add me anyway :tongue:
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”