So, who's into conspiracy theories?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:13 pm

Perhaps you fine guys and gals may want to contact the Dutch government about conspiracies. They are looking for sources of Evil - Evil that dared to reveal one of their prominent members had made a deal with the Devil (almost...).

Several members of the right-wing liberal party that makes up part of the government believe that there is a conspiracy to destroy their party due to the high number of corrupt party members being revealed right now. The pinnacle of this was when the Justice Minister and his aide had to leave - supposedly because one of them paid a hardened criminal the sweet, sweet amount of close to 5 million :rolleyes: and informed the parliament that the amount was 'only' half of that and that the proof had disappeared; proof that subsequently showed up in a news programme :facepalm:. According to a prominent party member dark powers at the Ministry of Justice, news media, the opposition, and honest (so awful) and brave (worse...) citizens are at work, without showing any evidence (of course).

Moap
Embryo

Re: So, who's into conspiracy theories?

•      
  •      

Postby Moap » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:41 pm

The first conspiracy theory I believed in was the UFO/alien coverup, I guess I still believe in parts of it. What was at Roswell? What was project bluebook? Who were the majestic 12? It seemed pretty well respected since that shit was up on the history channel, and a lot of people close to me believed it. But as adulthood set on I realized most respectable people don't believe in aliens, there isn't any proof, and most of all I wanted to believe. This led me to the conclusion that the alien coverup was almost certainly nothing.

I got into Project Monarch when some one mentioned that there are people out there who will brainwash you for sex. It seemed believable because of popstar mental breakdowns like Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Miley Cyrus, etc etc. I kinda dismissed that one too though because whilst it was scary, it seemed illogical to me that our rich spoiled pop stars were in fact victims. Project Monarch goes hand in hand with the Illuminati, as theorists claim you can identify a pop star who is a beta programmed slave because they will flash Illuminati symbolism. To recognize Illuminati symbolism, you have to research the Illuminati.

I don't know if I believe in the Illuminati, their symbols are vague and there are plenty of jokes out there about seeing triangles where-ever you go(There are plenty within Eva). But MKUltra most certainly did happen, and they definitely did not disclose everything when MKUltra came to light. The fact that MKUltra existed and not all of it came to light isn't proof that Project Monarch exists, but the US government definitely experimented extensively on mind control. If project monarch is real, it implicates the Illuminati. This returns me to the points that made me dismiss the UFO cover ups though, there is no proof outside of circumstance of Project Monarch, and therefor as far as I know no proof of the Illuminati. I don't want to believe in these things, but I'm definitely scared of them; which also throws my judgement on the topics into question.

I just don't know anymore on any of them, I feel like if you believe in a conspiracy theory you're a fool, but if you don't believe a conspiracy theory then you're naive. There's no winning to it, I'm never certain either way.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:43 pm

I firmly believe that the entire UFO thing was concocted by the Air Force and the intelligence community ran with it as a COINTELPRO-style operation to discredit people leaking actual credible info about secret government shenanigans, to the point that the CIA and FBI have purposely associated the word "conspiracy theorist" with drooling lizardmen run the world nuttery.

It's worked so well that if you say this people will dismiss you as a crazy even though there is documented proof the government has engaged in black propaganda.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:10 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:I firmly believe that the entire UFO thing was concocted by the Air Force and the intelligence community ran with it as a COINTELPRO-style operation to discredit people

One they created, or one the broader culture developed on its own, and which the Gov't at some point latched onto to try and combat said leaks?

I'd more favor the latter.
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Moap
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Moap » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:14 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:I firmly believe that the entire UFO thing was concocted by the Air Force and the intelligence community ran with it as a COINTELPRO-style operation to discredit people leaking actual credible info about secret government shenanigans, to the point that the CIA and FBI have purposely associated the word "conspiracy theorist" with drooling lizardmen run the world nuttery.

It's worked so well that if you say this people will dismiss you as a crazy even though there is documented proof the government has engaged in black propaganda.

Considering that other world governments have come as saying UFOs are real and they have no idea what they are, UFOs attacking sites in the Middle East, and Iran claiming they took down a drone with UFO technology- It seems almost obvious that UFOs are just US super tech, but then there are reports of things like Foo Fighters in WW2, even the most advanced nazi science of the day couldn't explain that. You're right though, its hard to even skeptically talk about conspiracy theories like this without people thinking you've lost it.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:17 pm

View Original PostAlaska Slim wrote:One they created, or one the broader culture developed on its own, and which the Gov't at some point latched onto to try and combat said leaks?

I'd more favor the latter.

Do you think "Project Paperclip" and flying to the moon was the extent of the Axis tech and experts the Allies took for their own use?

They started using the most powerful Nazi technology immediately after the war: Propaganda.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:32 pm

Personally, I wish the whole 'Reptilian aliens are invading the Earth' thing is true, because I could use a small intergalactic war right about now.

That, and a new pair of boots.

Anybody else hip to that fun little conspiracy and it's various off-shoots?
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:22 pm

I found a David Icke book as I was unpacking my library yesterday. It went into the donate pile.
the prophecy is true

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:27 pm

One or two years ago, the headquarters (a nice 18th century building) of a not-so-secret male-only secret society in a nearby town completely burned down. Unfortunately, this was not a conspiracy, but an electrical fault. On the other hand, they are still busy meticulously rebuilding it in its exact image, including paintings and other inventory, despite news reporting stating that all of the originals, including the building plans, were destroyed in the fire and that no good pictures existed of certain objects.

The building has always looked a bit charred. Maybe it's continuously on fire and the 'electrical fault' was simply someone disabling the morphogenic field disguising its status as one of the Gates of Hell?
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:15 pm

View Original PostGob Hobblin wrote:Personally, I wish the whole 'Reptilian aliens are invading the Earth' thing is true, because I could use a small intergalactic war right about now.

That, and a new pair of boots.

Anybody else hip to that fun little conspiracy and it's various off-shoots?

Yeah, I've always kinda hoped that mankind in the end is killed by aliens or a Supreme Being. I'd prefer if whatever killed us to be morally righteous and crazy intelligent.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Iuvenal
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Iuvenal » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:42 am

I'm pretty sure Nicolas Cage's destiny is to steal the declaration of independence. whoa I missed a lot of pages of discussion!
Pkunk's not dead! Shake yer Rootz!

I carved A +S forever into my left buttock with a pocket knife. My right buttock is dominated by a tattoo of James Brown. - Chuckman

Who did 9/11? The FAR. - Reichu

Iuvenal
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Iuvenal » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:01 am

View Original PostChuckman wrote:They started using the most powerful Nazi technology immediately after the war: Propaganda.

The propaganda game of every government involved was pretty strong beforehand:

Unsubtle  SPOILER: Show

Subtle, more of a suckerpunch  SPOILER: Show

Super unsubtle  SPOILER: Show

British subtlety is a myth, apparently  SPOILER: Show

Poland is a model of straightforwardness  SPOILER: Show

In the wrong barn when the subtlety was being handed out  SPOILER: Show
Pkunk's not dead! Shake yer Rootz!

I carved A +S forever into my left buttock with a pocket knife. My right buttock is dominated by a tattoo of James Brown. - Chuckman

Who did 9/11? The FAR. - Reichu

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”