Indivisible (RPG from creators of Skullgirls)

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Indivisible (RPG from creators of Skullgirls)

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:03 pm

The indiegogo campaign is here.

Shantae is confirmed by in the game as well. It looks really beautiful, almost like the early concept art for Moana before the godawful character renders were shown.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Rosenakahara » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:17 pm

Yeah.......this isn't getting funded, I backed the game but holy shit, its not getting any money at all any-more, this also mean labzero is going to end up dying.
*sigh* Sucks too because this looks good.
"She had better march back here and try again! I only send people off on my terms! ...Or in a casket."
I don't need a scabbard to sheathe my mind
What is going on is a concerted effort from anti-progressives to silence anyone who disagrees with them.-Bagheera 2016
The Twelve Kingdoms discussion thread

Final Messenger
Evangelion
Evangelion

Re: Indivisible (RPG from creators of Skullgirls)

•      
  •      

Postby Final Messenger » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:23 am

indivisible just hit it's goal, awwwwwwwwww yeeeeeee
Avatar:super high school level ???? Kyouko Kirigiri
"Before Pimptimus turned the Jupitris into his brothel it was giant helium carrier"- Fireball
"to solve a mystery sometimes you have to take risks. Isn't that right?"- Kyouko Kirigiri
more people should read Dangan Ronpa

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:16 am

View Original PostRosenakahara wrote:Yeah.......this isn't getting funded, I backed the game but holy shit, its not getting any money at all any-more, this also mean labzero is going to end up dying.

*sigh* Sucks too because this looks good.

View Original PostFinal Messenger wrote:indivisible just hit it's goal, awwwwwwwwww yeeeeeee

Sometimes, it's good to be wrong, right? :grin:
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:20 am

Huh. Looks kinda nifty.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:59 am

That art.

Having achieved my major computer science dreams of being able to program my own games and administrate my own Linux server, I must learn to do art like this, and then I will conquer the world.

:dumbells:
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Rosenakahara » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:08 am

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:Sometimes, it's good to be wrong, right? :grin:

Yes, yes it is.
Thank the gods for that because I love labzero and watching them go would be terrible for me.
"She had better march back here and try again! I only send people off on my terms! ...Or in a casket."
What is going on is a concerted effort from anti-progressives to silence anyone who disagrees with them.-Bagheera 2016

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:31 pm

Yeah, that petition is pretty fucking stupid. I mean, what do they thing is gonna happen? If the game got funded it did. Nothing anyone can do about it now.

And yeah, the game looks kinda cool.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Rosenakahara's link wrote:The developers have also been pandering to SJWs with their brown protagonist

:hitthetable:

How does this even make sense.
System Administrator

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:35 pm

the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Rosenakahara » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:40 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:lol this is somebody's idea of a parody right?

I asked the person who made it and they said that yes, it is, Not sure about the people who signed it though.

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”