Chuckman's Age of Marvels

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:00 am

Excuse the self bump. I may start working on this again soon after I've moved, but don't get super excited. I will no longer release a fanfic piecemeal but dump it when the whole thing is done. My writing style doesn't lend itself to serialization.

I'm actually looking at doing a redux version (which is kinda iffy since I have two unfinished versions already...) since I have some changes to make.

SPOILER: Show

• I originally planned to give Ritsuko a sternum arc reactor and horrible, disfiguring scarring on her chest. If I do this again I'm going back to that instead of wussing out with a back injury, as funny as the jokes about her having a battery powered ass were.

• Will most likely do K/S. The interpretation of Kaworu would largely be the same, though, and give me an excuse to introduce a really bizarre story element.

• Smooth out and better integrate some of the rectonned ideas like America as a post-apocalyptic wasteland ruled by gamma monsters and escapees from Strange's crumbling Sanctum Sanctorum.

• Go back to the adult Mari though not sure in what capacity.

• Make the whole Kaji as Ghost Rider thing make a bit more sense.

• Tie the Dead Sea Scrolls hypercube back to the Infinity Stones.

• Make some of the crossover connections clearer. (Anything ever published by Marvel that had any connection to 616 is fair game, so Godzilla slumbers off the coast and the Evangelions are partly based on Cybertonian technology taken from mutilated transformers. I never revealed it but dropped subtle hints in AoM that the positron rifle replacement fusion cannon was a transformation-locked Megatron.

• Reduce the number of angels since every angel in AoM is a huge multi-chapter battle that is only a skin-of-the-teeth victory. Probably drop 'em to the 7 most iconic and interesting ones.

• My life will never be complete unless I write the AoM "Time and Punishment" arc where Kulan Gath escapes from confinement in Mister Sinister's lab and draws Tokyo 3 back in time, with Asuka possessed by the spirit of Red Sonja.

I may come out of retirement soon. This would be the second thing I work on, after a second draft/completion of Polyphemus. I wrote myself into a bit of a corner there and I'd like to change the way I set it up.

[/list]

Iuvenal
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Iuvenal » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:17 am

View Original PostChuckman wrote:second draft/completion of Polyphemus

:marihearts:
Pkunk's not dead! Shake yer Rootz!

I carved A +S forever into my left buttock with a pocket knife. My right buttock is dominated by a tattoo of James Brown. - Chuckman

Who did 9/11? The FAR. - Reichu

Strypgia
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Strypgia » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:47 pm

A completion for Polyphemus would be wonderful. It left off just as big things were about to happen!
Getting blown up is less fun than it sounds like. So I wrote Evangelion WAFF: Advice and Trust And now more: A Crown Of Stars
"Speaking of game material, thanks for indirectly reminding me to check the progress on that moe genderbent Hitler dating sim." --Arkalest
"Dabuhbahgahnehvuh!" --Aleph, 18MAY14 "I am a very charming soup" -- LordSquishy, 23FEB15
"If my grandma is stalking me through a forest I'll stop doing peyote." -- Shinanobi, 31AUG14

IfallOnTragedy
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby IfallOnTragedy » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:42 am

News of a new chapter or a redux of Polyphemus makes me very excited. You left it off on such a crucial moment. I'm eagerly waiting.

Return to “Fanfiction”