[Merch] The EGF Marketplace [buy/sell/trade]

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:13 pm

People are asking some crazy prices for the film strips depending on the scene. Depending on how picky you are, you can find something like this: A used 2.22 BD on Yahoo Japan Auctions for 1300¥. Here's the English equivalent after being run through the Aleado website translation. Can't recall the scene though.

I've bought the film strips separately and with used DVDs I got from Book Off last October. The most I paid for a strip was the Asuka cooking scene in 2.0, that was about 2,000¥. The DVDs with film strips were 500¥. Best deal for a DVD/strip combo but the strip is of course a crapshoot.

You'll need an intermediary or deputy to help you bid on YJA. YJA sellers tend to be Japan-focused so they won't deal with international bidders directly. A couple folks have used Buyee to help them bid on YJA but I know someone who has helped me bid and make ecommerce orders from Japanese websites. The keyword search when using Aleado for YJA is "evangelion film".
Go with God, and Fight Like the Devil 1356
Curator of: Evangelion Virtual MuseumCold SteelMFC
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

Stan
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Stan » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:34 pm

^ Thank you, I will look into it. Never thought it would be this complicated lol

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:02 am

In my experience the Japanese tend to take very good care of things like this. One of the Book Off DVDs I picked up had a note that it had a scratch on it. However when inspected at the store, the scratch was so small and not easy to find, not something like I would expect to see from an American store, so I was OK with it.
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

GMAJ0R
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby GMAJ0R » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:11 am

Does anybody have a set of the "Welcome to Nerv Headquarters" trading figures they're willing to sell? I've only been into Eva for a couple years now and I completely missed the opportunity to pick these up xP
Let's be delinquents together.

ilrocco
Embryo

CASIO G-SHOCK EVANGELION GA-110EV-6AJR WATCH

•      
  •      

Postby ilrocco » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:03 am

Hi!
I'm selling a CASIO G-SHOCK EVANGELION GA-110EV-6AJR wristwatch, new and never worn!
Here is the link to ebay auction
http://www.ebay.it/itm/221710991288?ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I'm from Italy, so no custom fees in Europe! ;)
Hi everyone! :)

shamanking282
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby shamanking282 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:57 pm

Hi guys! I'm looking to sell some Eva figures. I only accept paypal. Here's my feedback thread from TFW2005 to show you my selling track record.

Robot Damashii EVA-01 (Includes opened box, excellent condition, missing one of the 2 hard head horns)-$70
Robot Damashii EVA-02 (Complete with opened box, excellent condition)-$65
Robot Damashii EVA-02 The Beast (Complete with opened box, excellent condition)-$35
Or take all of them for $150

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

baphometjml
Embryo

Awesome evangelion tshirt

•      
  •      

Postby baphometjml » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:39 pm

Hi my friends i found this awesome t-shirt in www.teefury.com inspired in evangelion only for Today Sunday 2 nd only for 24HRS "Fighters Against Angels" available in TeeFury.com for $11 really cheap , is awesome sorry if the post is not here but i share it because this is made by fans for fans !

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:49 pm

Tweeted this to the @evageeks Twitter but it wasn't retweeted. :| Picked up the shirt for myself.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Too late now I guess. A little too detailed for my tastes but pretty well done.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:50 pm

View Original PostAR-99 wrote:Tweeted this to the @evageeks Twitter but it wasn't retweeted. :|

Past few months I've been the main person doing the Twitter--This weekend I was busy with family. Even $20 isn't that bad of a shirt price, though!
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:52 pm

I'm posting this on the Pic thread. . . is that okay?

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:24 pm

Teefury holds periodic sales when the shirts become $14. Their search engine though is odd - this doesn't show up when searching for "evangelion", but does under "angels".

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:06 pm

Since I have no Paypal setup at the moment, I figured trades are always good...

I've been considering doing a trade of my R2 Renewal Feature Films DVD provided it's for Eva goods (Sailor Moon is cool too) also around $45-ish, or best goods offer. The DVD films are otherwise my baby/crown jewel, but I'd want to clear out future space (hopefully??) for the NGE BD box, someday.

Next best thing since no interest in my PSP Eva Jo/1.0 game. :tongue:

I'll probably eventually do a trade or sell of my Platinum NGE single volume sets, but I don't have them on hand currently (off in storage land aka the Northeast).

svenge
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby svenge » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:38 pm

I need to make some quick cash, so I've put a large swath of my Evangelion video collection on eBay...

eBay listings

M2Dane
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby M2Dane » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:34 am

Ack I just spent too much this week on Eva related stuff or id be all over the music and remix DVDs and the 0:0 one.

On a different note does anybody have an extra or have access to the c-style Asuka that goes with this set http://www.evangelion-japan.com/rebuild-of-evangelion-c-style-petit-eva-box/

The only store near me only had the Kaworu and Rei figures and all the auctions for them are ridiculous in price.

TheAdmiral
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby TheAdmiral » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:39 pm

Looking to unload my Medicom RAH NEO EVA units if anyone's interested.

SPOILER: Show
[URL=http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/Imaknockov/media/DSCF5584_zpsxjadr9xk.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

[URL=http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/Imaknockov/media/DSCF5585_zpszljj7iib.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

EVA-01 second edition (no AT-Field.) Removed from package for inspection, no scratches, no splits or cracks in rubber, joints are nice and tight. Considerably improved QC from first run. $400 + shipping

[URL=http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/Imaknockov/media/DSCF5591_zps8bjvuhvr.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

[URL=http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/Imaknockov/media/DSCF5592_zpslecmtpcs.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

EVA-02y box is still sealed. $200 + shipping

[URL=http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/Imaknockov/media/DSCF5590_zpsngtfave0.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

EVA-09 Removed from package for inspection, no scratches, no splits or cracks in rubber, joints are nice and tight. $200 + shipping

[URL=http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/Imaknockov/media/DSCF5587_zpshuywwnxd.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

[URL=http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/Imaknockov/media/DSCF5586_zps8tdlxy8q.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

EVA-13 Removed from package for inspection, no scratches, no splits or cracks in rubber, joints are nice and tight. $400 + shipping

SpearofLonginus
Lilith

Selling: remainder of Evangelion collection

•      
  •      

Postby SpearofLonginus » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:27 pm

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Feel free to move.

Anyway, I've got a wedding/move coming up and I am looking to part with the remainder of my Evangelion collection (and my wife's Asuka collection). We're also parting with a lot of other stuff. Feel free to browse the other recent Sales albums.

All items have photos here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10207397113427083.1073741869.1264335302&type=3

Please PM me or comment with any questions/interest.

Thanks!

desukirakishou
Embryo

Looking for cake figures

•      
  •      

Postby desukirakishou » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:00 am

Looking for some items for my collection

The rebuild 3.0 "hamburger" fork
The Misato small sega prize figure - series is Take care of yourself,I think.
Clear variants of the kaiyodo bubble gashapon - Kawouru,bandage Rei,plugsuit Asuka,etc.
Christmas cake figures Asuka with lance and black suit Rei

Pics attached below. (Edit: I tried to add the photos but I need help lol)
Any help is welcome! [/code][/list]

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:23 pm

I owned the Sega Prize Take Care of Yourself Asuka and Rei years ago, it seems like Kaworu is the only other one in the set.

Was Misato wearing her AU teacher outfit or something? I don't follow figures too much, but you might be able to track her down here: http://myfigurecollection.net/search.php?overall=Misato+katsuragi

desukirakishou
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby desukirakishou » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:29 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:I owned the Sega Prize Take Care of Yourself Asuka and Rei years ago, it seems like Kaworu is the only other one in the set.

Was Misato wearing her AU teacher outfit or something? I don't follow figures too much, but you might be able to track her down here: http://myfigurecollection.net/search.php?overall=Misato+katsuragi

I have almost the whole lot but the names escape me. I think there are two misatos. One is in the Jet Alone suit and the other is her in her normal uniform with an arm cast

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”