Updating timeline stuff

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:07 pm

You can find more about June 22nd here, but I agree it should be added to the timeline: http://forum.evageeks.org/thread/17402/Evangelion-Day/
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

ThetaSigma
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby ThetaSigma » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Is 9/11 that accurate though? I mean, while the calendar in episode 9 has the Old Calendar days right for September of 2015 (though they're off by one day beginning the following week because irl, 9/13 was a Tomobiki and not a Senshou for some reason), the blackboard you can see on this screencap from the last moments of the previous episode, when Asuka introduces herself to Shinji's class has the week day right for 9/21/15.

Also, When we see Kensuke and Toji's faces, there's something written behind them on another blackboard, which could be mentioning the field trip to Okinawa 25 days later, which would put its start on 10/15 or 10/16 (Out of the sentence roughly meaning "25 more days before the field trip", 修学旅行であと25日, I can see 学 and であと25日 pretty clearly when there's a close up on Kensuke and Toji's faces, while 修 and 旅行 are more of a lucky guess from the general look of the characters, especially 旅 because of the amount of strokes and the low quality of the DVDs).[/url]

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”