Is there more than 13th Angels/4 impacts/13 Eva Unit?

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Shakivara777
Embryo

Is there more than 13th Angels/4 impacts/13 Eva Unit?

•      
  •      

Postby Shakivara777 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:22 pm

OK, so who would expect that we will see a 4th impact in 3.0 who said that Kaworu was the last angel(there is 14 year time skip and angels aperead after 15 years from the second impact so maybe angels will apear again after the 4th impact in the final movie) who know maybe there is more than 13 eva units...............just maybe(anno will work on 3.0+1.0 after godzilla 2016 its long time to wait so feel free to talk)
:misato_service:
Shinji you fucker

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Kaworu's line about the beginning and the end being one and the same would be pretty pointless if there were anymore Angels. Same with Gendo's line about Unit-13 being the final executor.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

unz
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby unz » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:27 pm

Can't wait for eva vs eva fights. EoE's eva series plugs read "kaworu 0.something" so I guess it's either clones or stuff I don't really care about, the final Asuka fight is easily the best one among gazillion of animes.

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”