Super Smash Evangelion

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

PurpleandRed
Adam

Super Smash Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby PurpleandRed » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:13 pm

A winged angel with large black feet, white figure and green legs flew and landed towards the arena. The emergency alarm goes off. The danger sign flashes and a dot appears over the computer monitor, it indicates an angel has appeared but is not recognizable anywhere.

"What is this? An angel has appeared?" asked Maya.

"Where? It's not in our area." said Ritsuko.

"Then, where is it?" asked Makoto, panicking.

They try to locate the angel, but the angel is nowhere to be found. They tried zooming in but the angel was still not seen. Instead, a message popped up, saying "Error: Angel/Out of Reach". The lieutenants tried typing in all kinds of different codes on the computers, but it just wouldn't work, it kept saying "Error: Incorrect Code".

Shigeru says, "I don't know. It's just –"

A bunch of other dots appear over the monitor. This shocks him. "There's too many of them now!"

"But this is impossible! How could multiple angels appear all over the place? And man, we couldn't find the one in our area!" yelled Shigeru.

"It's not good! The codes won't work!" yelled Aoba.

"Why did these angels appear over there?" asked Makoto.

"Seems to be some kind of energy they're influenced by." replied Maya. "I think it caught the energy of distance as it flew by."

Misato and Makoto were shocked by this. All this time, they had been finding angels near their area and this one is out of their area, so how are they supposed to get the energy of the distance just because it is out of their area?

"Gendo, we need your help! An angel has landed right on the system and we cannot find it. It's out of our reach so to speak." said Kozo. "So, I guess we're going to have to a new system inserted into the computers to check somewhere."

"Or we can insert the correct code to find out where the angel is." said Gendo. "Then, we're going to have to move the kids' evas over toward the arenas where the angels are and hopefully command them while the transmitter is still connected." said Gendo.

"But what are we going to do if it's not connected?" asked Kozo.

"We're just going to be out of luck." replied Gendo. "The kids are just going to have to deal with this on their own."

"But we can't let them do this alone!" yelled Kozo.

"It'll be fine." said Gendo.

"But Gendo, that's not fair," yelled Kozo. "They're going to be endangered!"

"They're just going to have to find a way to deal with this and if not, they just won't do it." replied Gendo.

"Gendo, we can't let them do this!" yelled Kozo. "We're going to be efficient enough in our orders so that they can know what to do."

"We're going to have to keep finding codes." said Kozo.

With that, Misato has been too busy trying to help the lieutenants find the right code to even look after Asuka, Shinji and Rei as they were strongly worried by the mass production the angel has created and where the angel could be at. It was hard work. But she had been away for only an hour and a half before they found out the right code to search the angel. They zoomed into the angel that appeared first before the rest.

"The angel has been found." said Maya. "But we couldn't find the rest. It's towards an arena."

"Oh, so there is an angel." said Aoba. "I thought there wasn't."

"No, it had to be because we could read the data." said Misato.

This is my first Eva fic and I think it was a little too simple. I only saw Evangelion once and do not think it's something to watch over and over again. I know it's short but I'm tired now and I'm not going to write anymore today. This was based on Battle Orchestra, the game, because it has a similarity to Super Smash Bros., so I wondered how it would be like if it was talked about in this fanfic. Always would like to see Asuka and even Misato fight in the arena! :hahaha:
Asuka, you're not going to have any children.

You don't care about Hikari anymore, Asuka?

I want somebody to kick Asuka's butt! She is stupid, vain, and cries like a spoiled brat! Is there a game where you can kick her butt?

PurpleandRed
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby PurpleandRed » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:49 pm

At Misato's house, Misato sat by a table in front of Shinji and Asuka.

"I have to go and get you to an arena, it appears that angels have positioned somewhere towards it." said Misato.

"I think that this is going to be worse than it usually is here." said Shinji.

"Oh, shut up, Shinji!" yelled Asuka, slamming her hands on the table.

"The angels may be in a tighter spot." said Shinji, stuttering.

"It's not like it's much tighter than here in Tokyo." said Asuka.

"You guys have got to listen and stop behaving badly!" yelled Misato. "It's aware that these angels have made tons of more. I don't know how tight it is going to be there but you guys have to be careful if it is small."

Shinji groaned in anxiety while Asuka grumbled, looking at him. He was beginning to hate the idea that he had to fight out of Tokyo, so worried about the city that he wanted to just stay away. In fact, he knew that he was going to find a way to stay away. Asuka put on an aloof face as she was filled with pride that she knew she was going to do it.

"But how could they have made more if they're just angels?!" yelled Shinji and Asuka.

"It appears that they have some specific production going on." replied Misato.

"This thing really is stubborn, isn't he?" said Asuka with a sarcastic smirk on her face. "But it'll be ideal for me!"

"Now, keep in mind that if the transmitters go down, you must fight without orders, and we'll try to encourage you the best we can until the transmitters come back up, okay?" said Misato.

"This is beyond belief. I am not fighting if that's possible for that to happen." muttered Shinji.

"Well, when the going gets rough, it's not that much difficulty to keep going, idiot." said Asuka. "But why would the transmitters go down?"

"Because the city is out of our area so the Nerv branch cannot reach it." replied Misato. "We're going to send your Eva Units over to the area to combat. And we're going to take a cruise to the area."

The pilots had to have their sync test done. Shinji's sync rate was 55.8%, Rei's was 60.8% and Asuka's was 78.0%.

"They seem to be fine, ready for battle." said Maya.

"I hope they'll be fine in this new battle area they'll be doing." said Makoto.

"I believe that Gendo might be going to check on the battle area." said Misato.

"But he's in Tokyo 03." said Shigeru. "How?"

"Because he can take control of the pilots." replied Misato.

"The sync tests has been done." said Gendo.

"Now, let's send in the U.N. Pacific Fleet to get the evas over there." said Kozo.

The evas have been transported into the ship.
Asuka, you're not going to have any children.

You don't care about Hikari anymore, Asuka?

I want somebody to kick Asuka's butt! She is stupid, vain, and cries like a spoiled brat! Is there a game where you can kick her butt?

Return to “Fanfiction”