Artwork general thread+Art discussion!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

r1cepurin
Shamshel
Shamshel

Artwork general thread+Art discussion!

•      
  •      

Postby r1cepurin » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:54 pm

So, I've been wanting to make this sort of thread for some time. You see, I feel like the "what are you working on?" thread has some nice artwork, but fills up for a lot of the thread, and the NGE fanart thread is just for NGE fanart. This is sort of a containment I've made that will let people post art or discuss art as they please without feeling the need to make it related to Eva. Also, it's mostly because I have a dA and no one other than two people look at it

Here's a drawing I recently made. I don't like to name my drawings because I'm not very good, but it's the kind of art I like to do

Oh btw, any remotely NSFW art or high res art should go under a spoiler. Not this one though because I don't think it's TOO big.

::KL7::
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:11 pm

I actually really like drawing, the problem is I don't see my work as very good. I also wish i could be more imaginative with my work, I usually just draw pictures i find online, (mostly anime), and would feel bad posting any since they're not original drawings from me. So if I decided to post some later would i need to post the source picture I got my inspiration from? Or how would I go about posting as to avoid copyright?
It's Ok if you hate me, I hate me too.

r1cepurin
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby r1cepurin » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:17 pm

Hey, you can if you feel it's right, in terms of avoiding copyright or whatever, man. As for getting imaginative with your work, you know a good way to? Listen to some music or watch a movie or something while drawing. It definitely helps me. I was actually explaining to my boyfriend that when I draw, I actually don't think, I just draw. That's it. Thinking before making a stroke on the paper is not my style, simply put.

Ari
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Ari » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:58 pm

i made this not too long ago, and i think it might be one of my best. i just got a new, really nice pastel set so i can finally make more!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/s3XENxR.jpg?1[/img]

::KL7::
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:29 pm

^ That is really nice, :thumbsup:. Keep up the good work.
It's Ok if you hate me, I hate me too.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”