Where is The 11th Angel, Eva Units 07,10,11,12?+My Theory

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Shakivara777
Embryo

Where is The 11th Angel, Eva Units 07,10,11,12?+My Theory

•      
  •      

Postby Shakivara777 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:51 am

Some Geeks Say That The Wunder Is The 11th Angel But I don't Think So According to http://wiki.evageeks.org/Angels
:reiquiz:
AND Where is the Missing Eva Units ?
My Theory:
:rei_dance:
Toji,Kensuke,Asuka & Hikari piloted this Eva units and fighted the 11th Angel(He Must Be Strong) but in the end all died but Asuka manged to survive(because she is strong and has a lot of experince because she fighted many angels ) but she losed her eye and that the reason why there is toji Shirt in Nerv Center as seen in evangelion 3.0
:gendo_kimura:
Sorry for my Bad English
:rei_hissyfit:
Shinji you fucker

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Asuka's eyepatch is a result of the Bardiel incident, the 9th Angel.

The 11th Angel must necessarily have been disposed of before Q, otherwise Gendo's plan to demote Kaworu to the 13th Angel would never have worked, and Seele would never have gone along with 4th Impact.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:30 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:Asuka's eyepatch is a result of the Bardiel incident, the 9th Angel.

Do we actually have confirmation of that? I noticed just a little while ago while rewatching Ha that when Asuka is recovered after the ninth angel incident Ritsuko explicitly says that she has "no cellular contamination" while remaining cautious about "psychological contamination". Since the eyepatch has angel sealing runes on it, there is still the possibility that it was needed as the result of later damage (11th angel or even 12th before it was sealed away).
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:58 pm

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:Do we actually have confirmation of that? I noticed just a little while ago while rewatching Ha that when Asuka is recovered after the ninth angel incident Ritsuko explicitly says that she has "no cellular contamination" while remaining cautious about "psychological contamination". Since the eyepatch has angel sealing runes on it, there is still the possibility that it was needed as the result of later damage (11th angel or even 12th before it was sealed away).

I suppose it is up in the air, but I'd say that because the Next Time Preview for 3.0 featured Asuka's eye patch in association with her return after the Bardiel incident, it really is the most natural assumption.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:19 pm

I always assumed that when Ritsuko mentioned "no cellular contamination" that she was referring to Angelic contamination, and not physical damage. The patch could be covering only physical damage.

At the same time, I'd like to know what kind of physical damage make an eye (socket?) glow the same blue that was in the Entry Plug upon the 9th's attack. Could this be phycological contamination? Or did Ritsuko simply miss some cellular contamination? Or could this even be something else that had happened to the eye after it was physically damaged to the point of needing a patch? (Another Angel attack, maybe? Or a Nerv/Seele attack upon the formation and rebellion of Wille?)

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:31 pm

See also:

http://forum.evageeks.org/thread/13803/Angel-Numbering/
http://forum.evageeks.org/thread/17200/NTE-Units-and-Fibonacci-Sequence/

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:54 pm

The glowing eyes are strongly associated with deep level core activity and "freeing" an Eva. Asuka, Mari and Shinji all get them temporarily and they all match the color of the Eva's eyes at the time. I think it's some kind of physical change or scarring forced on her by being deep in the Eva's core AND Bardiel's core AND being infected by the Angel simultaneously. Asuka went where nobody has gone before and all she got as the curse of Eva and a lousy glowing eyeball!
:tongue:

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”