[Fic]Well I finally did it. (NSFW)

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:02 pm

View Original PostNemZ wrote:I found 3 chapters and an omake. Is that it or am I still missing some of it?

Because from what I read my comments still seem on-point.

If you read all of that you already know they aren't exclusive, so how are your comments on-point? Hooking up with Misato seems a lot more appropriate to me than hooking up with Hikari, and Asuka's already done the latter. I don't see how this is an issue, particularly since, as I noted, Shinji was the one who brought Misato into the relationship to begin with.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:14 am

View Original PostBagheera wrote:If you read all of that you already know they aren't exclusive, so how are your comments on-point? Hooking up with Misato seems a lot more appropriate to me than hooking up with Hikari, and Asuka's already done the latter. I don't see how this is an issue, particularly since, as I noted, Shinji was the one who brought Misato into the relationship to begin with.

First off, that bit with Hikari was labled as an Omake... as in it's not actually something that happened, it's just a 'what if' sort of deal. If it was you're right, that would be a pretty move bad on both of them. Well, we don't know for sure what the conditions are with Hikari and Toji since she knows about the blowjob and all that, but Asuka even makes it clear in that chapter that she's supposed to be Shinji's slave, not anyone else's, before she rationalizes it away and fucks her friend anyway.

Second, Shinji asked for Misato's help as a coach/consultant sort of deal. In no way was it stated she'd be part of the relationship except as an advisor, and Shinji's stated reasoning for it was that he wanted to make sure Asuka was his. He didn't say theirs, he said HIS, and he did so because he was worried she'd been fucking around with other people behind his back. Which is very much what this update amounts to, and then some. As for the hints that Misato was interested, all of those were in scenes from her perspective and were not privy to the teens, including some where they didn't even know she was watching.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:31 am

Well to be fair, Misato did assure him she didn't have a Lolita Complex, so she lied him, and Shinji fucking hates being lied to, and he already ass raped Asuka pretty viciously in the last story for lying/manipulating him... this isn't gonna end well.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:08 am

Yeah, very much that.

SPOILER: Show
3rd Period wrote:Asuka regarded her suspiciously for a moment then fixed Shinji with her focused gaze. “Do you really want her involved in this?”

Shinji nodded, though his expression was slightly apologetic. He wanted her to understand that this wasn’t because of something she’d done. Not this time.

“But ... ” Asuka was seemingly having trouble working it all out in her head. “She's a grown-up.”

“Hey!” Misato growled indignantly. “For your information, Asuka, I'm not a closet shota and I certainly don’t have a lolita complex, if that’s what you mean. And even if I did I would not be interested in a threesome. Think of me more like a mentor. Someone to provide advice.”

And again, that doesn't mean I have a problem with the story... unless none of this gets addressed. That would be a deal breaker.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Lavinius » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:16 am

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:Well to be fair, Misato did assure him she didn't have a Lolita Complex,

Thank goodness.
~ibi cubávit Lamia, et invénit sibi reiquiem~

BiQ
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby BiQ » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:34 am

I haven't really read this latest addition yet, only skimmed through the first half, before I had to leave home... but if Misato and Asuka really are doing something like this together without informing & asking Shinji's mind about it, it most definitely is the kind of Shit That Matters(tm) and not in a good way...and absolutely needs to be dealt with accordingly. Of course, conflict makes for a good drama, so it doesn't make the chapter bad per se... I'm gonna side with Nemz on this one.
The art of being grown up, the dirty little secret nobody lets on about, is that it's all about getting comfortable with acting the part, and reaching that point where you stop giving a fuck, and do stuff that needs to be done, because it just needs doing, and ain't nobody else going to do it for you. -Mr. Tines

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Rommel » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:58 am

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:Well to be fair, Misato did assure him she didn't have a Lolita Complex, so she lied him, and Shinji fucking hates being lied to, and he already ass raped Asuka pretty viciously in the last story for lying/manipulating him... this isn't gonna end well.

doesn't mean that wasn't true when she said it. This chapter should make it pretty clear that any attraction for Asuka that way is a new thing, and a result of what's been going on between them, to the point she was willing to put everything on hold while Shinji was away. It was Asuka feeling abandoned and seeking her out that prompted Misato taking the next step and even then after talking it over. That said, Shinji hasn't been lied to yet. It's something that happened. I mean, Misato saw how desperate Asuka was. She would have done worse by simply sending her away, I think.

He didn't say theirs, he said HIS,

She is his because she doesn't love Misato. There is attraction and not wanting to be alone, but it's not romantic on the same level, and of course it's physical. Misato was already playing around with her in Third Period, they just got interrupted by Kaji and Asuka freaking out.

Return to “Fanfiction”