Tanabata

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:33 pm

Remembered early in the day that tanabata was yesterday but then I forgot again.

Anyway, I've had a great deal of personal happiness in the past year but I'm still hoping for a job; one that I'm happy with. I'm also hoping that my happiness and everyone else's happiness will continue to grow. :)
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Maru
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Maru » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:18 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:Remembered early in the day that tanabata was yesterday but then I forgot again.

Anyway, I've had a great deal of personal happiness in the past year but I'm still hoping for a job; one that I'm happy with. I'm also hoping that my happiness and everyone else's happiness will continue to grow. :)

You put that marvelously, SSD. =) "Hoping that my own happiness and everyone else's happiness will continue to grow"... I don't believe I can think of any better wishes than that. That says everything I wanted to say in my wish, but a lot better.

I hope you're able to find that job. I hope I'm able to find one too. Maybe we should start an "unemployed and looking for work" thread...
"Live, or die trying."

"Scars heal, glory fades, and all we're left with are the memories made. Pain hurts, but only for a minute, and life is short so go on and live it, 'cuz the chicks dig it!" -- Chris Cagle

For who would lose, though full of pain, this intellectual being, those thoughts that wander through eternity, to perish rather, swallowed up and lost, in the wide womb of uncreated night? -- John Milton, Paradise Lost

The Mysterious Technique of the Cat

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:32 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:Anyway, I've had a great deal of personal happiness in the past year

Ya damn right you have, and watching that incredible transformation unfold since we really started talking back in the summer of 2011 has been a great pleasure and inspiration. Sometimes, fairy tales really do come true.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:52 am

I want to create a work of art (most likely an animated film) that Miyazaki, Anno, Barret or any other such genius would watch and say "Man, that was amazing".
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:22 pm

Happy Tanabata, EGF! Old Google fun: https://www.google.com/doodles/tanabata-2009

I don't really have any Tanabata wishes this year...though instead of Haruhi, what sort of comes to mind for Tanabata is this. :lol:
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

Well, my wish would be to do them better anyhow. BP

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:56 am

I know about this event... And yet I still totally read the name wrong. :facepalm:
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”