Non-Eva Anime and Manga discussion

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Joy Evangelion
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Joy Evangelion » Fri May 29, 2015 9:41 pm

There's this trade in store that operates a couple locations in Chicago that have a pretty good anime selection(got the platinum NGE back in 2012 for $40 or so) and everything is always very reasonably priced, so thanks to them I've been able to grow a somewhat respectable collection. It's pretty nice to be able to walk in a store, pick up a dvd or bluray and have something to look forward to watching for the rest of the day. Like most everyone else I use crunchy and amazon too.
I used to work in a factory and I was really happy because I could daydream all day -- I.C.
And thanks to EVA, I've started like myself and that has made me very happy. Mr. Anno, please keep working on EVA a lot more.
and thank you so much for everything!!

TraxXavier
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby TraxXavier » Sat May 30, 2015 7:42 am

thanks for all the tips :)
Evangelion x Earth Final Conflict crossover FanFic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11613231/1/Deus-est-Nadia
Discussion thread: thread/17927/Deus-est-Nadia/?f=28

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sat May 30, 2015 12:21 pm

View Original PostFireball wrote:Even if they were available in my country I would never give crunchyshills & co money anyway.
I don't give them money either. I just sit through the ads, which much of the time this year have been American PSAs (Keep your gun safely locked away, only you can prevent forest fires, ...) rather than the more usual attempts to sell me toothpaste, razors for my bikini line or baby milk -- the demographic profiling of ads is crazy.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:30 pm

I rarely buy physical copies nowadays but I've noticed that Rightstuf can beat Amazon, plus if you don't live in Iowa you don't pay sales tax.

As for the other source (s), it depends on the title. :shifty:
Go with God, and Fight Like the Devil 1356
Curator of: Evangelion Virtual MuseumCold SteelMFC
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

Return to “Anime and Manga”