Looking for a fic

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

jebusno3
Embryo

Looking for a fic

•      
  •      

Postby jebusno3 » Tue May 26, 2015 9:58 am

There was a fic i read a while ago were Rei was the reincarnation or rebirth of lillith and Shinji was adam but unaware of it. Then later in the story Asuka is the reincarnation of Eve. I think the paring is shinjixrei. There was also a cult formed around the unions of eve and adam making a different Earth scenario i think green earth. I cant find the fic anywhere and i cannot remember the name, can anyone help me find it?

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Tue May 26, 2015 12:46 pm

I remember that story too. There was a rather squicky scene where Shinji and Asuka were mindcontrolled by their past selves into having sex while surrounded by chanting cultists; Rei broke into the room halfway through and promptly kicked Asuka off Shinji. And of course, there was the overly contrived love triangle where Shinji and Rei liked each other but Shinji's past self liked Asuka's past self, causing him to be attracted to her against his will.

It was on FF.net, I think, written sometime prior to 2007 (it already existed when I got into the fanfic scene). That's all I know.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

jebusno3
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby jebusno3 » Tue May 26, 2015 1:47 pm

That sounds like it i remember the scene the name still escapes me though.

Literary Eagle
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Literary Eagle » Sat May 30, 2015 4:01 pm

It took quite a bit of searching, but I think I found the fic you folks are talking about. Yeah, that scene was rather squicky. Anyway, the fic is called "Orders", and the story is located at [url]https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3252276/1/Orders[/url]
The Happy Red Planet (my Evangelion fan fic)

Return to “Fanfiction”