Adeptus Evangelion Version 3 - Open Beta

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Black Mesa Janitor
Embryo

Adeptus Evangelion Version 3 - Open Beta

•      
  •      

Postby Black Mesa Janitor » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:09 pm

Hey Evageeks, not sure if you remember me.

If you have heard of AdEva before, you have probably known for a while now that Version 3 of AdEva is something that was being worked on.

If you have not heard of AdEva before, the long and short of it is that Adeptus Evangelion is a fanmade homebrew for games based on the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion. So that seems like the sort of thing you guys might be interested in.

Today starts the Open Beta of the third version of AdEva. What that means is that V3 is playable and stable, but it can still be better. And what it needs to become the best game that it can be is your feedback. Unlike previous versions of AdEva, V3 is self contained and doesn't refer to or rely on any other game systems as a rule base. So it is easier to pick up.

The first page of the Players Guide goes into more detail, but the Open Beta will run for one whole year, during which we will take your feedback and make improvements to the game at regular intervals. At the end of that year, whatever we have will be the final version of AdEva V3.

The first of these new drafts will come at the end of January, a bit less time between drafts than the rest of the Beta will have. The reason being that we expect there will be a bunch of mistakes, errors, and explanations of rules that will need to be fixed early on. Simply the nature of the beast for a work of this size.

Without further ado, the download link is

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gal7zg34vhh51ql/Adeptus+Evangelion+V3+-+Open+Beta_01.rar

Feedback can be reported by dropping by the #AdeptusEvangelion IRC channel on rizon.net, or sending an email to [email protected] . Also I will come back and check this thread, so I guess that works too.

Merry Christmas. I hope you have fun with this.
- Black Mesa Janitor, Project Director of Adeptus Evangelion

JUSTINBAILEY
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby JUSTINBAILEY » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:26 am

Can't wait to try this out with my friends, so sad that cosmetic features like horns, unrestrained jaws and sharp claws don't do anything anymore :C
J U S T I N - B A I L E Y
_ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _

Black Mesa Janitor
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Black Mesa Janitor » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:47 pm

BMJ here again.

The second draft of the Beta is now available:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9lr668b3p1b721l/Adeptus+Evangelion+V3+-+Open+Beta_02.rar
- Black Mesa Janitor, Project Director of Adeptus Evangelion

Sentay
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Sentay » Thu May 21, 2015 6:39 am

So wait, did the operations director get phased out? I can't find it anywhere in beta 3 version 3.

Return to “Role-Playing Related”