Operation: Phoenix

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

C.W. Smith
Lilith

Operation: Phoenix

•      
  •      

Postby C.W. Smith » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:46 pm

In the Evafics.net status thread we are now discussing the potential Resurrection of the Fanfic Yakuza, a review group that was never really known for it's restraint when it came to certain types of fanfics, or holding back in the flaming department. It's gotten me thinking, whatelse can or should we reserrect from the first decade of this millenium?

I would think, at least in my opinion, the Takoballs. I could probably throw something together, but thing is this is starting to become a second job for me, all of this. I have to start creating new content daily now and I"m not really keeping up as I try and get old content cleaned up and loaded into Fanbards.net.

Is this something the community would find worth while? Creating two groups and reloading OLD content is one thing, but to make it really worth it it has to have the potential for new content to be added. That's going to take folk reviewing, writing, and showing an interest.

So what does this board think?
Owner/Operator of Evafics.net, Fanbards.net, and Lemontastica.net

Death Brings Nothing.

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:29 pm

How about the Takoballs and the ELC's? I know the ELC's aren't Darkscribe's but why not do them anyways?
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

C.W. Smith
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby C.W. Smith » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:33 am

I will concider it. It SOUNDS like a good idea, but implementation is a lot of work. I need more new content created then Im getting out and I still need to clear out our unpublished stories and clean them up before I can make the chapter pages unique to the users.

Death Brings Nothing.

C.W. Smith
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby C.W. Smith » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Been pondering the idea of reviving the FY, then came to the realization that I was already integrating the Fy's mission into Fanbards.net as part of it's rebuild.

Takoballs and ELC might actually end up a thing, though ELC will probably end up some kind of Lemontastica.net thing. I'm open to suggestions.

Death Brings Nothing.

Return to “Fanfiction”