Happy EASTER!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:45 pm

^Having grown up Catholic, that really threw me off. :lol: I've always heard/seen that it's Protestants "vs" Catholics with differing viewpoints, but it all falls under Christianity overall. The way I look at it, religious or not, spiritual or not, everybody just needs to learn to get along with everybody else!

Anyhow, we definitely had a good time on Sunday. I got full after only 1 plate of food!! :kaos_sick: Lots of rich ham and potato salad. No weird drama between anybody either (which sometimes happens at family get togethers).
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:38 pm

View Original PostDima wrote:I think you are over reacting a little.

My reaction is perfectly reasonable, I think.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Dima
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Dima » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:14 am

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:^Having grown up Catholic, that really threw me off. :lol: I've always heard/seen that it's Protestants "vs" Catholics with differing viewpoints, but it all falls under Christianity overall. The way I look at it, religious or not, spiritual or not, everybody just needs to learn to get along with everybody else!

I don't know if this is happening worldwide i just specifically said what is being said in these 2 countries because i have lived/live in both of them. I don't think there is a need to put X vs Z or vs anything. It's just a small difference that sometime is pointed out (for example Easter was on the same date for Orthodox and Catholic church).

I 100% agree with the last phrase. Everybody needs to learn to get along with everybody else. Too bad is happening a few times only in the world......
There was a signature here. It's gone now....... - This is (not) a Silent Hill's reference
Members on my ignore list: Bagheera, pwhodges, Nuclear Lunchbox, Rosenakahara

::KL7::
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:17 pm

Hadn't logged into the forum lately, but hope everyone had a great Easter. :)
Mine went well, no hard boiled eggs mistaken as confetti eggs broken over my head this year. :thumbsup:
It's Ok if you hate me, I hate me too.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”