Taking a love of Eva to a whole new level

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

PanzerEVA
Lilith

Taking a love of Eva to a whole new level

•      
  •      

Postby PanzerEVA » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:47 pm

AGES ago, I made a video where I showcased a few cars on a Need for Speed game. These cars were painted and modded to resemble the four main Evangelions of the show (00,01,02&03).

I've taken it to a whole new level, making not just all the Evangelions (save Unit-04) into cars, but all the Angels aswell!

(We really need a video tab thing like [vid])
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au7eFp973Ho[/url]

Now this new showcase in NINETY minutes long. So if you just want to see what the cars look like, just open the spoilers below:

Eva Unit-00
SPOILER: Show

Eva Unit-01
(I made four, because I couldn't decide what looked best or best suited Unit-01)

Eva Unit-02
(Forgot that Unit-02 actually has more orange than white :/ )

Eva Unit-03/Bardiel
(Unit-04 is similar to Unit-03, but was white/grey/red)

Jet Alone

Sachiel

Shamshel

Ramiel
(Includes utterly stupid hood air intake addition)

Gaghiel

Israfel
(Originally portrayed by an Evo that was meant to be both Alpha and Beta, now it's just whole Israfel)

Sandalphon
(Colour of this one is really just speculation, based off another image I came across)

Matarael

Sahaquiel

Iruel
(Maybe it needs more yellow)

Liliel
Image[/img]

Zeruel

Arael

Amrisael

Sooooooo Crazy!

And I REALLY want to do a sort of fanfiction based on these.
My favourite quotes:
'Silence is a Virtue' - Benjamin Franklin
'War. War never changes' - Fallout 3
'CONKERS!' - Me
'Don't always believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it' - Abraham Lincoln

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:44 pm

An AU where the pilots are race car drivers? :lol: You could have the drivers of the Angel cars be utterly mysterious and never shown, only guessed at, and that can be like, their "thing" as a racing team, that nobody ever sees them and maybe people even suspect that the cars themselves are automated. Or, the Angel cars can in fact be automated, which has its own thematic possibilities.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

PanzerEVA
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby PanzerEVA » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:41 pm

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:An AU where the pilots are race car drivers? :lol: You could have the drivers of the Angel cars be utterly mysterious and never shown, only guessed at, and that can be like, their "thing" as a racing team, that nobody ever sees them and maybe people even suspect that the cars themselves are automated. Or, the Angel cars can in fact be automated, which has its own thematic possibilities.

I tend to think of it like this.

NERV is either a street racing crew or a street racing counter unit of the police. The Angels are a mysterious crew.

In NERV street crew scenario, we have Shinji being sent in undercover a la Fast and Furious. Other scenario is obvious.
My favourite quotes:
'CONKERS!' - Me
'Don't always believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it' - Abraham Lincoln

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:15 pm

Why are the Photo Mode versions different from the others?

And the fourth 01 is the best IMO.

Also, Adam/Tabris? Lilith?
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

PanzerEVA
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby PanzerEVA » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:33 pm

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Why are the Photo Mode versions different from the others?

Two different games were used, both Need for Speed's. Both offer different customization options.
View Original PostBagheera wrote:And the fourth 01 is the best IMO.

Thanks ^_^
View Original PostBagheera wrote:Also, Adam/Tabris? Lilith?
Tabris is far too 'human' to be a car. Even in this AU, he would be one of the drivers.

Lilith... not really sure, she's just... white. I don't even think she'd be a car.
My favourite quotes:
'CONKERS!' - Me

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:10 am

Good job, pretty fun stuff you did there ^_^
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “Fan Works”