Evangelion 3.0+1.0 not yet in production?

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:59 am

I think that, lacking any news on a new movie, we should decamp to a more appropriate thread, like this one -- [url]http://forum.evageeks.org/thread/7773/Debate-the-quality-of-Rebuild-here-2/[/url]
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:41 am

View Original Postskulkidcachi90 wrote:In my case I do not think the Ending could fix the problems with the execution of the ideas than I have with the Rebuild Series.

Mostly because those ideas need to work in their own movies.

Odd way to feel about it, especially since we are lacking the completion of any of the ideas of which you speak. We only have the fragments. Therefore we can't know how they'll best operate in a narrative.

And yes, we should probably speak in the debate thread that Tines linked to. But that discussion will ultimately end the same way it's ended since 2007: "I guess well have to wait and see." And I do t feel like drawing the steps to that conclusion yet again, so I'll just leave my thoughts as they are and persue other things.

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”