The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Tumbling Down
Ireul
Ireul

The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

•      
  •      

Postby Tumbling Down » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:30 am

Contrary to what the trailers imply, only the final act is set on land.

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/ad-spongebob-movie-clip-extended-sneak-peek.html

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Rosenakahara » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:14 am

Nick can do THIS to promote the movie:
SPOILER: Show

yet it took bryan and mike months of hiding the storyboards to get a korrasami ending........fuck americas moral compass.

yes this is barely related but that poster just fills me with anger, almost as much as the poster for the actual movie filled with horrible quotes from the book showing how terrible at portraying BDSM it is.
"She had better march back here and try again! I only send people off on my terms! ...Or in a casket."
I don't need a scabbard to sheathe my mind
What is going on is a concerted effort from anti-progressives to silence anyone who disagrees with them.-Bagheera 2016
The Twelve Kingdoms discussion thread

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:00 am

View Original PostRosenakahara wrote:yet it took bryan and mike months of hiding the storyboards to get a korrasami ending........fuck americas moral compass.

Didn't they said that Nick was aware of the Korrasami ending and green lighted it?
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Rosenakahara » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:09 am

If you check the internet for a while its very easy to figure out nick only did it because everything was already done and it would cost them too much money to change it.
simply put: they didn't care.
"She had better march back here and try again! I only send people off on my terms! ...Or in a casket."
I don't need a scabbard to sheathe my mind
What is going on is a concerted effort from anti-progressives to silence anyone who disagrees with them.-Bagheera 2016
The Twelve Kingdoms discussion thread

Return to “Film and Video”